• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Soundtrack

Originally posted by sambad5@Jan 26 2006, 10:26 PM
jimmi hendrix - voodoo child
Also known as Voodoo Chile.

Sorry to be a pedant, but the man's a legend.

If they're going to have softer rock type stuff I'd like to see bands like The White Stripes, Feeder and The Strokes in the mix personally.

Originally posted by Quintes+Jan 26 2006, 11:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quintes @ Jan 26 2006, 11:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-maddog79
@Jan 26 2006, 09:43 PM
Hey Quintes - what are the chances of tool getting in??....slim u think??
<

If only the world knew how mad they are... 
<

I tell you this my Maddog friend if only they knew. Maybe they can throw in a sick video or two as well....nah...that won't be a rugby game then...it will be a rugby game with a soundtrack and DVD of a brilliant band...Costing about £250 or something....mmm Might as well go and buy them seperately, stick one on the computer, one on the TV and another on the stereo...

soundtrack? Tfffttt [/b]
Its a damn shame mate.....twill be cool when the new album arrives though eh
<
we wait and hope.....And even if Tool were to be offered a song spot on a videogame, they wouldnt take it i dont reckon - they rule too much
<

Funeral For a Friend's "hours" album is quite good.

Coheed & Cambria are a fave also.

My Chemical Romance, Disturbed, SOAD, Slipknot, Trivium, BFMV, FFAF, C&C, Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Muse, Nightwish, Evanescence, InME, Alkaline Trio, The Subways, The Assault, are all bands I would love to see/hear in games nowadyas. Rugby 2006 prefered but I can't see it happening.

Ben all those bands you just named are exactly the type of bands i would never ever want to hear in a rugby game soundtrack or in any form.
<

edit: Muse are ok.
<

Originally posted by cavan@Jan 27 2006, 09:24 AM
Ben all those bands you just named are exactly the type of bands i would never ever want to hear in a rugby game soundtrack or in any form.
<

edit: Muse are ok.
<
Well then you are missing out on some good music. InMe, Disturbed, SOAD, BFMV and Nightwish are awesome.

Originally posted by maddog79+Jan 27 2006, 07:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (maddog79 @ Jan 27 2006, 07:51 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Quintes@Jan 26 2006, 11:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-maddog79
@Jan 26 2006, 09:43 PM
Hey Quintes - what are the chances of tool getting in??....slim u think??
<

If only the world knew how mad they are... 
<

I tell you this my Maddog friend if only they knew. Maybe they can throw in a sick video or two as well....nah...that won't be a rugby game then...it will be a rugby game with a soundtrack and DVD of a brilliant band...Costing about £250 or something....mmm Might as well go and buy them seperately, stick one on the computer, one on the TV and another on the stereo...

soundtrack? Tfffttt
Its a damn shame mate.....twill be cool when the new album arrives though eh
<
we wait and hope.....And even if Tool were to be offered a song spot on a videogame, they wouldnt take it i dont reckon - they rule too much
<
[/b]

absolutely my friend...they won't bow down and sell out to a company like EA

Lol - "I met a boy, wearing vans, 501's..." that would be so awesome if they put that in. Even if Tool are too awesome for EA

Latest posts