Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by frontline, Jan 24, 2006.

1. lazy_chesnut

lazy_chesnut Guest

Also known as Voodoo Chile.

Sorry to be a pedant, but the man's a legend.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. If they're going to have softer rock type stuff I'd like to see bands like The White Stripes, Feeder and The Strokes in the mix personally.

4. cavan

cavan Guest

i'm not having Hulk Hogans' theme music on my soundtrack.

5. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

Its a damn shame mate.....twill be cool when the new album arrives though eh [​IMG] we wait and hope.....And even if Tool were to be offered a song spot on a videogame, they wouldnt take it i dont reckon - they rule too much [​IMG]

6. Funeral For a Friend's "hours" album is quite good.

Coheed & Cambria are a fave also.

My Chemical Romance, Disturbed, SOAD, Slipknot, Trivium, BFMV, FFAF, C&C, Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Muse, Nightwish, Evanescence, InME, Alkaline Trio, The Subways, The Assault, are all bands I would love to see/hear in games nowadyas. Rugby 2006 prefered but I can't see it happening.

7. cavan

cavan Guest

Ben all those bands you just named are exactly the type of bands i would never ever want to hear in a rugby game soundtrack or in any form. [​IMG]

edit: Muse are ok. [​IMG]

8. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Cheeky [​IMG]

Well, each to their own I guess.

9. Serge

Serge Guest

Well then you are missing out on some good music. InMe, Disturbed, SOAD, BFMV and Nightwish are awesome.

10. QKXV

QKXV Guest

absolutely my friend...they won't bow down and sell out to a company like EA

11. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

Lol - "I met a boy, wearing vans, 501's..." that would be so awesome if they put that in. Even if Tool are too awesome for EA

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!