• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa vs British & Irish Lions - Test 1

Apparently Its confirmed... I'd honestly start mako, and let Sutherland manage malherbe

Yeah makes sense. If Sutherland gets injured early on then the Lions are fooked. It'll be RWC final deja vu with Mako face down in the mud at scrum time.

While Wyn Jones was my starter I don't think there's a massive difference between him and Sutherland

Mako on the bench.....let's hope he continues/improves on his tour form, rather than going back to his...last several years form

Never thought I'd be sad about a Welsh player going down on a match day. The thought of Mako and Farrell now coming in to win the game.

Never thought I'd be sad about a Welsh player going down on a match day. The thought of Mako and Farrell now coming in to win the game.
The commentary is gonna love the story of the Saracens boys coming on to close it out,
"They're proven winners"

Ok whats the predicitions? Dont sit on the fence and claim thats what you thought.

I considered the Lions favourites in the lead up but the match day hype has got to me so i go Boks to win 28-26

I stick to my original bet of 10, Boks bench far stronger.

Latest posts