• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Southern Player Progress Report

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

yo i dont see much of the heiny cup and wat other tournaments u have there..altho a majority are shown on the rugby channel

but wud like to know how these players are doin over there

corne krige
justin marshall
brian lima
david lemi
rupeni caucau
carlos spencer
sereli bobo
xavier rush

Krige retired at the end of last season. Proberbly because Solomons was fired.

Spencer is above average, but not a patch on Shane Drahm (the guy he replaced).

Lima is still making big hits for Bristol.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Oct 30 2005, 01:29 AM
yo i dont see much of the heiny cup and wat other tournaments u have there..altho a majority are shown on the rugby channel

but wud like to know how these players are doin over there

brian lima
david lemi
Both are settling in now and starting on the wings this week-end.

Lima in his first 2 games took out his oppsoing centre in both, Tindall and some London Irish guy!
<
His injuries have been playing him up recently though.
<

ooooooooo go lima still goin well in his early thirties!!!

why is he on the wing?..he is a very handful midfielder...cant wait for the northern tour

also another player

isitolo maka?

he was the nightmare of everyone that played against...either on attack or defence..sux he cant play for tonga..and he shudve played for the allblacks in the 99 world cup coz taine randell suckd balls dry that tournament

how is taine randel?..

and matt burke?...
and andrew merhtens?..better known as lambchops

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Oct 30 2005, 01:59 AM
and andrew merhtens?..better known as lambchops
Wallowing in first division obscurity.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Oct 29 2005, 02:31 PM
Spencer is above average, but not a patch on Shane Drahm (the guy he replaced).
I think it's a bit early to say that. Spencer has shown flashes of brilliance, but is yet to find great consistency. Although like Drahm, he does seem to blow hot and cold.

how is taine randel?..
Taine Randell is playing at saracens is doing okay and he is maintaining his position in a back row where it is easier said then done

also another player

isitolo maka?
He went 15 Kg overweight this summer so was forced to diet before going back in the team.

But now he is back in very good form, he is the first choice N°8 for Toulouse. He made great performances vs Biarritz and Llanelli.
Rumor says he won't continue with Toulouse next saison and wishes to play in a Super 14 club.

yep thanks guyz!...

i heard that maka is coming back to his roots in nz's new npc comp and will play for counties!!

so he cud be in line for a blues or chiefs jersey but with looseforwards both teams have its pretty hard to just push in...so i guess he will be around the super14 comp in the 07 season....

maybe coz his former coach graham henry is plotting this..he already barng back blowers and flavell

Sarries Fan How is Tevita Vaikona doing,he couldnt even make the Tongan starting line let alone the starting 22 which puzzled me.

Listening to Bristol Vs. Northampton on radio.

Sounds like Lemi is running rings around Sean Lamont.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Oct 31 2005, 03:43 AM
Listening to Bristol Vs. Northampton on radio.

Sounds like Lemi is running rings around Sean Lamont.
Spencer is a b*****d
<

Bloody turnovers always cost us tries.

Only just switched on, how is Lima doing vs Cohen?

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Oct 30 2005, 03:20 PM
Sarries Fan How is Tevita Vaikona doing,he couldnt even make the Tongan starting line let alone the starting 22 which puzzled me.
he has been injured literally all this season so far but last season he inspired us to our winning streak
<
lol

LOL yea cause he was named in Tongas squad but never played LOL,yea sounds good.

Originally posted by Sarries_fan@Oct 31 2005, 07:46 AM
yer Vaikona was amazing 4 us last year
You should get a Tevita Vaikona sig...I know a place where we can steal one if you want?

Just a question, as Mehrtens is one the all time greatest characters in New Zealand rugby, what is 'Division 1' rugby like over there? Is there much coverage? And did the Harlequins get relegated because of their uniform?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 31 2005, 07:57 PM
Just a question, as Mehrtens is one the all time greatest characters in New Zealand rugby, what is 'Division 1' rugby like over there? Is there much coverage? And did the Harlequins get relegated because of their uniform?
LOL ahaha yea it is one of the worst rugby uniforms ever.However on a more serious note I think the Harlequins will be back playing premiership rugby next yr.

Nowt wrong with quins kit! Anywho, why can't Maka play for Tonga? I wud love it! I wud love it if i got to see them int world cup or summah

Latest posts