• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Southern Player Progress Report

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
vaikona shuould play 4 Tonga he is quality and castaignede might be starting fly-half 4 France yayy

maka cant play coz he had his international career screwed over by the nzrfu..thus him leaving to the north for money becoz he couldnt cut the allblacks again..becoz taine randell did such a fantastic job at the 99 world cup..so awe inspiring!!!..his presence was felt..bullshit

maka shudve been in that starting team the whole game but nup....that useless prick was playin...

maka played like a few tests for the allblacks and was tossed in the bin like the rest

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS+Oct 31 2005, 08:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALLBLACKS @ Oct 31 2005, 08:39 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Oct 31 2005, 07:57 PM
Just a question, as Mehrtens is one the all time greatest characters in New Zealand rugby, what is 'Division 1' rugby like over there? Is there much coverage? And did the Harlequins get relegated because of their uniform?
LOL ahaha yea it is one of the worst rugby uniforms ever.However on a more serious note I think the Harlequins will be back playing premiership rugby next yr. [/b]
Div 1 rugby is a bit like Conference football in England, or comparing Formula 1 to go-karts.

London Welsh are a Div 1 side, that says enough!

Oh, and it's Bedford that's getting promoted this year, not Harlequeens.

Yea Imagine Tongas foward pack if he was allowed to play

8.Epi Taione(was selected to play for Eng u-21 but he turned it down to play for Tonga he has enough pace to play on the wing as well)
7.Finau Maka/Kupu Vanisi
6.Ma'ama Molitika(alot of power maby stronger then Isi Maka)/Finau Maka/Isi Maka
5.Viliami Vaki
4.Inoke Afeaki
3.Taufa'ao Filise/Tevita Taumoepeau
2.Aleki Lutui
1.Soane Tonga'uiha/Mosese Moala

backs like Tevita Vaikona,Siua Taumalolo,Andrew Mailei,Lesley Vainikolo(hopefully goes through with his interest to play for Tonga),Tane Tuipulotu,Aisea Havili,and hopefully Anthony Tuitavake,but we all know he will play a few test for NZ but end up unlucky behind Mauger,Umaga,McAlister when it counts.

They have Willie O as coach and Daniel Manu as technicle advisor,Toutai Kefu said he would come help coach after his contract ends in Japan,But now it seems he wants to play for Australia.

But imagine 2007

15.Siua Taumalolo
14.Tevita Vaikona/Aisea Havili/Seti Kiole(lomu's 1st cousin any watch him at the L.A sevens?)
13.Anthony Tuitavake
12.Andrew Mailei/Tane Tuipulotu
11.Lesley Vainikolo
10.Fangatapu Apikotoa
9.Sililo Martens/Taniela Moa
8.Epi Taione
7.Finau Maka/Nili Latu
6.Ma'ama Molitika/Finau Maka
5.Vili Vaki
4.Inoke Afeaki
3.Taufa'ao Filise/Tevita Taumoepeau
2.Aleki Lutui
1.Soane Tonga'uiha/Mosese Moala

16.Ephrum Taukafa
17.ALL of the Props listed as possible
18.Milton Ngauamo
19.Nili Latu/H.T Pole
20.Taniela Moa/Sililo Martens
21.Pierre Hola
22.All WIngers listed on the right WIng.

Coach:Willie O
Asst Coach:Toutai Kefu
Technicle Advisor:Daniel Manu

Killer Team possibly take Tonga to the Quarter Finals.

Impossible to get all those players but dont ruin my vision I CAN DREAM
<

Tuitavake has played many, many games for NZ at 7's level so cannot play for Tonga.

Well they can try do what NZ did for Devine,He played for Aus 7's.But who cares they would never get him even if there was aslight chance.

I highly doubt Tuitavake would play for Tonga before he turned 30, and decided to collect his pension up north. Far to much to strive for in New Zealand with the All Blacks. Plus he will beome a capped All Black in the next couple of years.

With the sevens ruling the NZRU and Devine managed to argue that ruling because Devine played sevens for Australia before the eligibility ruling cvame into place.

the IRB were going to change the rules this yr I dont know what time the talks are going to happen,but they said they would think about letting guys liek Alatini and Isi Maka play for Tonga,or Filo Tiatia play for Samoa because they clearly werent going to play for NZ anymore.

Originally posted by Southern man@Nov 1 2005, 06:25 AM
Hows Sam Harding going?
Man of the match every time he's on the pitch.

Saints were f***ed when he was sin-binned on Saturday.

Originally posted by Southern man@Nov 1 2005, 07:25 AM
Hows Sam Harding going?
Fecking awesome. He's a fantastic all round player, and currently looks like just the player to replace Blowers. It's a shame the two never got to play side by side for us, now that would have been something to behold...
<

20 points last week-end versus Northampton, Match report here

Played well last night against Wasps, the English champions.

The guys a speed merchant, and is now adapting to the 15 a side game well. Future star for Samoa, will be a legend like Lima IMO! Nick-named as Roadrunner at Bristol!
<

Anyone know what happened to PILA FIFITA.Last I heard he was playing for the Saracens, But I couldnt find any info on the Saracens website.

Latest posts