• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Southland Supporters check this out

A

allblacksfreak

Two guys from Invercargill die and wake up in hell.

The next day the devil stops in to check on them and sees them dressed in swannies, mittens and balaclavas warming themselves around the fire. The devil asks them, "What are you doing? Isn't it hot enough for you?"

The two guys reply, "Well, you know, we're from Invercargill, the land of snow and ice and cold. We're just Happy for a chance to warm up a little bit, eh." The devil decides that these two aren't miserable enough and turns up the heat. The next morning he stops in again and there they are, still dressed in swannies, mittens and balaclavas

The devil asks them again, "It's awfully hot down here, can't you guys feel it?" Again the two guys reply, "Well, like we told ya yesterday, we're from Invercargill, the land of snow and ice and cold. We're just happy for a chance to warm up a little bit, eh."

This gets the devil a little steamed up and he decides to fix these two guys. He cranks the heat up as high as it will go. The people are wailing and screaming everywhere. He stops by the room with the two guys from Invercargill and finds them in "T" shirts, footie shorts and jandals drinking a speights and cooking a "barbie"

The devil is astonished, "Everyone down here is in abject misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves." The two Southlanders reply, "Well, ya know, we don't get too much warm weather down there in Invercargill so we've just got to have a cook-up when the weather's THIS nice."

The devil is absolutely furious, he can hardly see straight. Finally he comes up with the answer. The two guys love the heat because they have been cold all their lives. The devil decides to turn all the heat off in hell. The next morning, the temperature is below zero, icicles are hanging everywhere; people are shivering so bad that they are unable to do anything but wail, moan and gnash their teeth.

The devil smiles and heads for the room with the two Southlanders. He gets there and finds them back in their swannies, mittens and balaclavas. NOW they are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming like mad men!!!

The devil is dumbfounded, "I don't understand, when I turn up the heat you're happy. Now it's freezing cold and you're still happy. What is wrong with you two???" The Southlanders look at the devil in surprise,

"Well, don't you know? If hell freezes over, it must mean that Southland has won the N.P.C rugby

Courtesy of rugbyjokes.co.uk

yeah thats pretty funny but its been around for ages.

i was saying that one when i was in intermediate

<div class='quotemain'>
Never heard that one before myself. Thought it was a riot :lol:
[/b]
Tis not bad, little old but not bad...
[/b][/quote]

Is that what yer GF says after sex dobrien7?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Never heard that one before myself. Thought it was a riot :lol:
[/b]
Tis not bad, little old but not bad...
[/b][/quote]

Is that what yer GF says after sex dobrien7?
[/b][/quote]
ba zing

Latest posts