• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spare places on Mates Trip to Rome - wanna come?

MatthewH

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Hi Guys,

I hope you dont mind me posting this here...

I have organised a trip for a large group of friends to go to Rome for the England vs Italy match. We are travelling out on the 13th and back on the 14th departing Rome at 2100 hrs.

I happen to have 4 seats on the plane back, and 8 spare match tickets. If anyone would like to come, you can fly out there with Ryan Air on Sun 14th at 6 am for £103. I can let you have the ticket and the flight back (including transfer to the airport) for £150 all in. I am not a travel agent and I am not doing this for profit, I just have these spares and would like to see them go to proper fans.

Great bunch of lads and lasses, all sitting in the best seats in the stadium “Tribuna Monte Mario†section, rows 46-50

If you want to get yourselves out there on the Saturday, I have also negotiated a special rate with a nice hotel and have a couple of spare rooms.

email me on [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks

Roma!

Hello chum. There are about 50 of us going and we are from all over the place. Lots of my former military colleagues, but a whole mixture from plasterers to Lawyers. A rally great bunch of people. Age range everything from 20 - 65! if you ping me an email, I will give you my phone number and I can answer any questions you may have.

Hi Matt, are you selling the tickets separate? If so I am about to buy 2

Yes I still have spares

Sorry chum, I couldn't log in to reply for some reason! I still have spare tickets and happy to sell them to you at face value. Call me on 07770 44 59 44. M

Latest posts