• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spencer Going Home?

i honestly can't recall the times you are talking about

maybe i missed those games, there were some games i did miss that i wish i hadn't

at least it wasn't ben blair

he should sign for one of the 2 new franchises if he really wants to come back and press for an allblack spot

he'd diffinitely fit right back in with blues,or even wellington if you could imagine the potency they would have with a player like spencer throwing the ball around

spencer 10 > nonu 11 >umaga 12 > smith 13 > faatau 14 > toeava 15

and gopperth is way overrated...he got side stepped by a hooker and than smoked over a good 30 metre

thats a hobbit dunking over shaq...embarissing

Originally posted by woosaah+Nov 29 2005, 07:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Nov 29 2005, 07:02 PM)</div>
i honestly can't recall the times you are talking about

maybe i missed those games, there were some games i did miss that i wish i hadn't

at least it wasn't ben blair[/b]
Are you stoned? it was the 3rd and 4th Tri Nations games (the two home tests)...

Originally posted by Allblacks.com@
Late in the half, the loss of Springbok Pretorius and blood-binning of star flanker Schalk Burger was offset by an opportunist seven-pointer from teammate Januarie... the livewire halfback charging down MacDonald and snapping up the ball for a try as the clock wound down.

<!--QuoteBegin-Allblacks.com

No 10 Mat Rogers converted, closing the gap to 20-12. The visitors survived several aerial attacks deep in their own half before Wallaby No 11 Lote Tuqiri closed it even further when he charged down MacDonald. Try.

yeah macDonald was fairly average in those games but I doubt he will get near the 10 again. carter and mcAlister are clearly the best 10s we have. spencer would have to play really well to get a starting spot back but off the bench playing at 12 he would be good

MacDonald was there just to steady the ship.......until one of the faces of the future was eased into coming on off the bench.....

......unless your name is Toeava........that name is simply chucked into the deep end
<

Latest posts