• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Split: SavageLes protests that he's not a South African (but fails miserably)

I think saying he is Scottish makes him feel special. My father is 100% (Born, bred, raised, schooled) British. Meaning half of my family live in England (Swindon Town). He moved to South Africa when he was 32 years old, and met my mother her. Even he doesn't see himself as English, but refers to himself as a South African first and foremost.

You were only born there (apparently) and obviously moved here before you could say 'Scotwind' in baby talk, yet you refer to yourself as Scottish.

You need to hop on the failcopter. You are obviously a proud South African, married to a boeremeisie, shouting your lungs out when SA play Scotland...

Is it this one?

failcopter.jpg

My father is 100% (Born, bred, raised, schooled) British. Meaning half of my family live in England (Swindon Town). He moved to South Africa when he was 32 years old, and met my mother her. Even he doesn't see himself as English, but refers to himself as a South African first and foremost.

LOL, that's because your dad is probably 100! Let me guess probably 58 years old.
Anyway, I am married to an English girl from Zimbabwe, so wrong again.
I will say you are right about one thing. I will shout for SA over Scotland but it would be in this order.
SA
Scotland
New Zealand
Australia
Ireland
Wales
England
France

I will however sing NZ or Oz's praises if they were to win this years Tri Nations because this is currently a strong SA side!
I also believe that SA, NZ and OZ are currently on a different level when it comes to rugby. They are and have been the power houses of rugby (barring Englands short stint) for most of the last 2 decades.

Thank you CYMRO!
I agree, I am wasting my time on this thread. Would prefer to continue RUGBY 2012 and Rugby Int Topics.

You take them off topic in 2012 again and I will continue to remove them.

I herby nominate this thread for Best Thread in the 2011 TRFies

Getting warmer Bullitt, Try two Scottish parents, was born in Glasgow (proud Glaswegian) therefore Scottish citizen, was raised in SA (got that right). I can't stand the Bafana Bafana (only made a wicked statement or joke that Bafana were going to win because it snowed in Grahamstown,lol). I love Brazil (International) and Chelsea (EPL) As mentioned before I would be proud to have been born in SA so I dont mind if you say I am. Oh, and I do know that Andy Robinson is the Scottish coach (Ex England coach and Rugby world Cup winning assistant coach to Woodward). He was preceded by Frank Haddin (Total cra..)!

Oh, Bullitt, you are not English and Nickdnz you are not a New Zealander!

Waaaiiiit, I see what you did there.

You're right though, I think it has well been documented we were born in Glasgow to Glaswegon parents and then moved to Grahamstown in South Africa before we married an English Zimbabwean woman.

Or maybe that is just ********...sounds it right?

Last edited:
Frank Hadden was not crap, he did fairly well with the resources he had, he lay the foundation for Andy Robinson.
SavageLez also appears to be a gloyhunter.

Only weegie scum would support another country of which he has no relation to.
And if you were a 'proud Glaswegian' (p.s. no proud person from Glasgow would ever use that phrase) you would be supporting one of the old farm, nae some English team.

And no right in the head Scotsman would support England, unless it was to their (the English) detriment.

Yir nae fae the weeg, yir a teuchter plastic jute

Latest posts