• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

St Helens sack coach after just 7 games.

Not sure how to feel about this - Saints have been pretty poor this season, but is chucking out the coach with no-one to take over properly, the right idea?

Not sure how to feel about this - Saints have been pretty poor this season, but is chucking out the coach with no-one to take over properly, the right idea?

There was talk of Huddersfiled's coach taking over but they have been very quick to pour cold water on this.

I never understand how can any one sack someone after such a short space of time yes they are not playing well but why dont they give the man a chance to make his stamp on the training ground, get the players playing the way he wants them to, and what ever happened to giving someone time to adjust to the role, 7 games in is not long enough to jude anyone, dont see any of the players getting sacked for their poor performances do we?

Some of their losses have been close and kind of shocks, I think a couple more games into the season would have been a better indication of how St. Helens are going to do I think this move was a little quick and rash.

Any excuse :D

Always happen to see this try... Brilliant moment. Considering I wasn't at the game they were the wildest celebrations of any sporting moment in my front room.

Wear my Blanch 2 shirt with pride now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts