• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stade Toulousain - Stade Français

D

DonBilly

<div align="center">
promostsf.jpg

The big matchs are soon in the season. I think this is a strategy to capitalize on the interest the RWC has created for Rugby in many places of the country.

Anyway, after the first match of the two Stades it looks like a fully packed Stadium Municipal de Toulouse (35 000 seats) is going to be the arena of a top level Rugby match. The international players are progressively being included in their respective teams.

Toulouse are the favourite but this won't be a surprise if the Stade Français goes back to Paris with the 4 points of the victory.
</div>

<div align="center">
promostsf.jpg

The big matchs are soon in the season. I think this is a strategy to capitalize on the interest the RWC has created for Rugby in many places of the country.

Anyway, after the first match of the two Stades it looks like a fully packed Stadium Municipal de Toulouse (35 000 seats) is going to be the arena of a top level Rugby match. The international players are progressively being included in their respective teams.

Toulouse are the favourite but this won't be a surprise if the Stade Français goes back to Paris with the 4 points of the victory.
[/b][/quote]
I hope the spectacle will be as good as it was during the first SF - Clermont match.

I would like to know what is your point of view Wich player between Jean-Baptiste Élissalde and Byron Kelleher should play with the number 9 ?

I would like to know what is your point of view Wich player between Jean-Baptiste Élissalde and Byron Kelleher should play with the number 9 ? [/b]

I think that with Top14, the H-cup and the 6 N turnament there are enough matchs to get both of them playing. Due to the RWC these two players have had very few days of rest since the beginning of last season, thus this will be easier and this decreases the injury likelihood.

I don't have place for this match .. Sniff .. :cryy:
I will look it on Canal+ with my bro, friends and beer!! That's will also great!! :lol:

Nice match in perspective. But sorry for the SF who will back home with 0 point :p

Big match played by Toulouse!

The Stade Français was under :cryy:

And Corletto must go back in Argentina...!!

The match was quite pleasing to watch although the two teams missed playing time. Toulouse showed much more quality than the Stade Français and clearly deserved this victory (with bonus point).

Kelleher , Kunavore, Clerc and Poitrenaud were pretty good and contributed to the dominance of the Toulousain.

Another point which was quite impressive was tha the front row of Toulouse dominated their counterparty. This had not happened since a decade. William Servat is being back at his top level. Szarzewski is going to be challenged to get the Blue jerzey.

Latest posts