• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Star reassignments

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 5 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if hes so shite why has he got caps for both barbarians and australia and more to the point why did leicester sign him. you may not see loads of trys but if you look at his defensive game he is amazing. I see all the leicester games and he has played extreemly well since he started.[/b]
Why did O'Gara play fr the Lions. Good old hype.

Also Moody sucks ass

Yeah, I also saw Leicester lose to Gloucester when he has a simple stroll in open which even an unfit & fat Cnut like me could have scored...

He's over-rated. Yeah he was good once, but isn't really setting the world alight at the mo.

i can see where your coming from nut u mite not no this the reason he doesnt still play for australia is because of his behaviour he went into pubs and all that but he has been in the aus training squad this week i am told

Moderator (attempted) translation:

I can see where your coming from, nut you might not no this the reason he doesn't still play for Australia is because of his behaviour, he went into pubs and all that. But he has been in the Aus training squad this week I am told.

Quite a dumb thing for them to do considering the AI's are over.

Besides, he only went to Leicester as a mercenary before switching codes for the NRL again.

Tuqiri went to Leicester because he'll make more money in Union but he can't play it in Australia.

I'm pretty sure he plans to play in Leicester until the start of the NRL season. Then, he'll make a decision - is Union in England really fun for me, or shall I just go play for Wests?

So it'll be one set of Tigers or another either way.

He's already signed for the NRL outfit at the start of the new season. He went to Leicester to get his fitness sorted out (not to mention a big wedge of cash).

Trust me, when the time comes he'll go faster then a pie in front of Lee Mears.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 5 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i can see where your coming from nut u mite not no this the reason he doesnt still play for australia is because of his behaviour he went into pubs and all that but he has been in the aus training squad this week i am told

Moderator (attempted) translation:

I can see where your coming from, nut you might not no this the reason he doesn't still play for Australia is because of his behaviour, he went into pubs and all that. But he has been in the Aus training squad this week I am told.[/b]
Feicarsinn's Grammar check

I can see where you're coming from, but you might not know that the reason he doesn't still play for Australia is because of his behaviour, he went into pubs and all that. But he has been in the Aus training squad this week I am told.

a little off the bagging tuqiri topic but i wasn't aware you could move stars from player to player. how do you do it. is there a turorial any where???

do u have an editor if not u wont be able to do it. If u want to tell me the person you want to have a star i can do that for u

I was wondering how to do something.

I want to replace Dominici's star with another players, but how would I be able to swap the profile picture's head so for example when I choose a team player, Fourie du Preez's picture isn't that of Dominici. I'm not talking about the head in the game, only the head when you're picking teams.

All I have is Woosaah's editor, will I need more?

I had the same problem initially when I swapped Tuqiri's star to Lewis Moody. It was easier to notice, since they are both on the same team, but if I'm remembering correctly, I think it fixed itself after the first game I played with them both in it. At any rate it fixed itself for me at some point.

Hold on, so if I swap the faces of du Preez with Dominici, their profile pictures will change as well?

Are you sure, I can't think of how that would happen, but I'll give it go.

Ok hold on. I go to Woosaah's editor, and I'll change the face of du Preez, to the face of Dominici, that is easy. But when you pick a team or w/e, the menu for picking a team, will still show the face of Dominici and not of du Preez, as all I have done is change the face on the model. So what I am trying to ask, is how would I cahnce not the face, but the profile picture of the face, from Dominici (which has a generic picture), to the exsistant picture of du Preez? Again I'm not trying to change the face that is there when you play the game, that is easy, you just change the face using Woosaah's editor, what I want to know, is how to change the picture of the player, in the pic a team menue.

what about legends
0517.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redfang22 @ Dec 18 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what about legends
0517.gif
[/b]
Well, I'm not really trying to give du Preez a star, but I am trying to give Lomu and Cullen a star. I just chose du Preez because it would cause less trouble lol.

Latest posts