• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

*STATS CORRECTION THREAD*

B

BOKean

We all know ea just got their programmer's moms to work out the stats for most players :angry:

so i think we should discuss some key players stats that are blatently wrong.
with editor in the works soon:rolleyes: we will be able to fix their mess

if you think you have worked out the real stats for a player feel free to post it up...

Luke McAlister - 99 in everything.

Seriouly, he needs his kick power to be upped, he can punt the ball just as long, if not further than Carter.

And Howlett need's to be slowed down, the fact he is faster than Habana say's it all really.

pulse needs to be slowed down alot.... he is agile, but not fast fast anymore

montgomery is way overated (i love him but i have to admit) his speed should be high 70s not 85

habana speed should be 96

i also feel victor matfield is alot better than a 84 ranked lock - he should be in the mid 90's overall.

Phil Waugh's stats need to be more like Goerge Smith

make him overall 95, seeing that Smith is rated 99

his rucking and tackling stats need to be at least 95

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 24 2006, 07:12 PM
i also feel victor matfield is alot better than a 84 ranked lock - he should be in the mid 90's overall.
Yep Matfield needs to be mid to high 90's for sure

Hayman and Woodcock need to be mid 90's aswell (ea have made them low 80's)

Drew Mitchell needs to be around 91 instead of 77

Mortlock should be in the 90's not 80

Tuqiri should be in the high 90's not 87 or 89

i got alot more..

Mark Robinson is rated a 55 and he's one of the best scrum halves in the Guiness Prem. I don't want to make him too good, but at least 80...Jon Clarke should be creeping towards the 80s too.

Dallaglio needs to be less like 96 and more like 85. Matthew Tait needs to be more low 80s than 90.

Also saw Andrew Blowers was a 71. Shocker, the guy's a really class player, at least an 84 in my mind.

Sean Lamont...definitely 80s, but he's not too far off at 77.

That's what I've got off the top of my head anyways.

nick evans kicking power is a joke. its should be the best in the game. at least 96.

what about nick evans speed, 65 is it, also what ****** me off is some stats are almost the same as last year.

Two All Blacks are not eligible for the all blacks kaino, toeava.

who does these stats anyway, because i want that job, make it up no matter how out of touch with reality it is, and get a pat on the back and a fat wallet.............

Carter and Wilkinson's kicking powers should be lowered. It's ridiculous that they can punt the ball to the other end of the pitch every time.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 25 2006, 04:50 AM
Carter and Wilkinson's kicking powers should be lowered. It's ridiculous that they can punt the ball to the other end of the pitch every time.
Lets not forget Monty it is just crazy put him at fly half one game and watch him kick from well inside his 22 to the opposition try line.

so it seems that all kickers need to be taken down a notch....

i can consistantly kick from my 22 to their 22 on the full with most kickers. this isnt realistic. all need to be brought down abit IMO

Hopefully this will improve the difficulty level of the game too as kicking for field position can make it pretty easy against the A.I even on elite.
Also has anyone noticed how off the mark the strength stat is. What the heck does strength do anyway does it allow you to break tackles more easily or what? I noticed that some of the backs have a higher strength rating than Lauaki in the Chiefs and Sivivatu's strength is abysmal. Haven't really checked out other teams but I suspect this would be the case for most of them.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 25 2006, 05:50 AM
funny. i can remember us complaining they didnt go far enough last year!

i just had a look at eddie andrews stats... hes like 91! omg thats corrupt

he should be in the 70s

Originally posted by sambad5+Feb 25 2006, 04:08 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Feb 25 2006, 05:50 AM
funny. i can remember us complaining they didnt go far enough last year! [/b]
lol I was probably one of the few who didn't complain about that particular thing, just everything else

Latest posts