• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stormers vs Waratahs

I

Incredible Schalk

Cant wait for this game, if the Stormers lose then we wont make the play offs imo. A bonus point victory will be great but a victory big or slim will virtually gurantee a play off place. Hope the crowd like they have done in recent weeks can make the visiting team **** themselves at the start.

Waratahs will be reeling after losing to the bulls. Think the Stormers are good enough to penetrate the Waratahs defense. Will be a low scoring game but Stormers to win by 8

Well it was played in a monsoon, Waratahs dominated the second half and i have to say im very happy the Stormers got the draw and stay in the play off places. Bringing on pensioner Brown with half an hour to go wasnt the right move as the second ball he recieves, he drops twice and the Tahs eventually score from it.

The Lions game could be tough next week but i have a feeling we will only need a win to go through. Looks like the Crusaders though :(

You bloody Waratahs just had to bring the rain along didn't you ?

Was pretty unclimactic, would have been nice to see this game with some nice weather, I guess a draw is better then nothing as we're still in 4th place, but by the grace of the Lions only. Like I said a few weeks back, won't be an easy game at Ellis Park.

Latest posts