• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Subtitutions

What? Are you serious?

I use them. I usually have a few players who tire more quickly than the others so at about 60-65 minutes into the match I sub in a couple of fresh players.

Originally posted by Confused@Apr 1 2006, 05:10 PM
What? Are you serious?

I use them. I usually have a few players who tire more quickly than the others so at about 60-65 minutes into the match I sub in a couple of fresh players.
Well it was only just then when I realized players got tired easily. Usually when I played players got their stamina back quickly but i didn't realize this happened near the end of the match.

Some players tend to get really tired about halfway through the second half. It really does make a difference if you put in some fresh players.

Originally posted by Yeungy@Apr 1 2006, 03:59 PM
Does anybody use them during matches? What are they used for?
they run on the field and do somersaults..which often puzzle defending teams..coz as they are watching this madness happening...the other scheming players sneak down the field by tip toeing and laughing mischieviously in an elf like manner to score tries...

after the defenders lose the hypnosis grip on there minds..they look at what took place..shake there heads..and in disabelief they perform the haka

no...its on the ps5 and the xbox 180 limited edition versions

sorry...its for special people

Damn, can you post a screenshot or a link to one? I really want to see the rugby elves...

Does the Ai ever make any subs? I don't see anything on the pitch but I wonder if they make subs but you can't see it happening?

I've never paid attention. I see my guys wearing #19 or #22 or something but I've never noticed it for the AI unless there is an injury.

I think I got one sub for my opponent without an injury, when contemponi missed three kicks straight. The CP brought him off for another stand off.

Also I find subs to be useful, I can bring more kicking options if the game is tight and bring on some fresh players. Charvis gets knackered to about the 20 stage.

BM

Latest posts