• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 12 trying to compete with the NRL

Originally posted by neh+Dec 1 2004, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neh @ Dec 1 2004, 09:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Dec 1 2004, 09:51 PM
It is true that the Super 12 doesn't produce Test quality props. You think differently but you have the NPC which is probably alot more forward orientated.
yea could be, this years npc was alot better quality rugby than the super 12 this IMO [/b]
I was not that impressed with this years NPC... SUper 12 looked much better

it might of but games like canturbury v bop, north harbour vs bop, and many others where frm a quality much better than that seen in the super 12....ps f*** canada, im 17

New South Wales v ACT and Queensland v New South Wales were both test match standard IMO. Nothing can say bad like the Reds 6-5 victory over Durban though. That was bloody hilarious. I stayed up to like 12.30 in the morning for that one as well.

yea i suppose f*** it they were both gud, but one reason why i think the all blacks had a gud tour was cause of the high quality in the npc this year it was the best in ages

f*** canada

Originally posted by littleduck@Nov 26 2004, 10:41 PM
These players are effectively as useful as a used condom against the high standard of scrummaging needed to compete with the northern hemisphere teams.
Jean Condom was a fantastic second rower for France.

Even when he was tired (used).

I agree with your point, incidentally. I think this is a trend that is going to continue though, and in theory, might be a weak point for 'lesser' teams to contest (at the international level).

Originally posted by captainamerica+Dec 8 2004, 09:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Dec 8 2004, 09:24 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-littleduck
@Nov 26 2004, 10:41 PM
These players are effectively as useful as a used condom against the high standard of scrummaging needed to compete with the northern hemisphere teams.

Even when he was tired (used). [/b]
I admire a man who can keep going when he's spent!

Originally posted by littleduck+Dec 9 2004, 03:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (littleduck @ Dec 9 2004, 03:44 AM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Dec 8 2004, 09:24 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-littleduck
@Nov 26 2004, 10:41 PM

Even when he was tired (used).
I admire a man who can keep going when he's spent! [/b]
<

Brilliant!

OI. Neh, what's up with all this F*** Canada stuff? We'll have none of that

Latest posts