• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 round 2

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Feb 18 2006, 07:38 AM-->
Originally posted by Bull@Feb 18 2006, 08:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Feb 17 2006, 10:03 PM
The Bulls had no right to be that close in the game, they never looked like scoring a try and the ref was handing out BS!! penalties to them all game.

Yeah and the ref gave you a bullshit try, Rathbone was out twice before grounding the ball! And at the last try the Brumbie scrumhalf knocked the ball at the maul and there was obstruction! :wall:
Are u serious there was nothing wrong with either try............sour grapes?

Your lucky you had Derick Hougaard because without him wouldnt have scored a point.....the bulls attack is the worst in super 14 even the blues are better. [/b]
Not sour grapes at all! The Bulls didn't play well at all, our defence was ****, nothing going on in the attacking department etc. But the first try from Rathbone wasn't a try, he clearly stepped on the line!

Look i've watched the game twice ,seen the replays about 10 times and there was nothing wrong with that try

even the biased SA comentators said it was ABSOLUTELY a try!

which means it was DEFINATELY a try. I've seen the highlights, the replays - no not the full game but hey!

Anyway Brumbies to beat the Bulls in the final at good old Canberra Stadium (formerly Bruce Stadium)!

The Force really took it to the Canes. They had so much ball in the Hurricanes half. If that was the Crusaders the Hurricanes will have had 100 next to their name. Force just couldn't hold onto the ball long enough but I reckon they will click next week to make it 0 from 3 for the chiefs.

Yeah that weirdest game i've seen

The Force totally dominated territory and possesion but just couldnt put that last piece of the play together

They were unlucky to concede those early tries from turnovers because the Canes hardly touched the ball the whole game.

Force had so many penalties in front of the sticks(at least 10) but chose not to kick for goal(stupid) and instead went for the try every time.

Some promising signs for the Force in only there second game (there set plays look solid) and given some time they should be a good team.

Score was 29 - 5 to the Canes. The best game of the round so far was the Brumbies game. It was so good to see their backline flowing again, George Smith back at his best and Giteau back in his best position.

beauty 3 from 4 (bloody cats) for my tips so far. At least they scored - brumbies still the only aussie team to play a game with out scoring.

Half Time the Reds lead the Crusaders 14-11

Great try from Mitchell, unlucky not to be infront by more with an early try dissallowed

Carter's kicking is surprisingly off, Flately spot on as usual

C'mon Reds hang in there

Crusaders win 47-21
no.gif

I feel sorry for the reds they played well and had 2 good tries dissallowed....

..but you cant afford to miss touch when kicking against the Crusaders coz they will tear you a new one, they score 90% of there tries on the counter attack and they punished the Reds in the dieing stages Tonight.

When will teams learn that you cant give the Crusaders easy turnover ball...........they are just so awesome in open play.

On the bright side the reds have a GREAT team for the future with youngsters like Barnes,Mitchell,Johansson and Blake

...But even better they have the Blues next week :lol:

just watched the reds v crusaders match. I messaged everyone at around the 65 minute mark telling them what a great game it was. Pity they took off barnes, latham and blake. The reds showed so much promise but they really didn't look like they'd rehearsed enough with their reserves- their set pieces looked completely improvised once the reserves came on.

www.homelessonice.com

Originally posted by Bull+Feb 19 2006, 02:15 AM-->
@Feb 18 2006, 09:30 AM
Biased SA Commentators????? :lol: [/b]
Well all comentators are forced to see the game from there own countries side.

Im guessing you have seen the replay of Rathbones try and realize it was good??

At around the 60 minute mark and with the Reds leading 21-16 I was looking forward to getting my dick sucked by everyone here who wrote the Reds off. Atleast we'll beat the Blues.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 19 2006, 03:50 PM
At around the 60 minute mark and with the Reds leading 21-16 I was looking forward to getting my dick sucked by everyone here who wrote the Reds off. Atleast we'll beat the Blues.
Or not.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 19 2006, 02:50 PM
I was expecting something more tasting like humble pie ;)

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Feb 18 2006, 04:39 PM-->
Originally posted by Bull@Feb 19 2006, 02:15 AM

Biased SA Commentators????? :lol:

Im guessing you have seen the replay of Rathbones try and realize it was good?? [/b]
Saw Rathbones try on Hi-Lites last night (more like f***ing Low-lites) he didn't step out the try was good! :bravo:

Originally posted by Bull+Feb 20 2006, 06:29 PM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 18 2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Bull@Feb 19 2006, 02:15 AM

Biased SA Commentators????? :lol:

Im guessing you have seen the replay of Rathbones try and realize it was good??
Saw Rathbones try on Hi-Lites last night (more like f***ing Low-lites) he didn't step out the try was good! :bravo: [/b]
I know B)

Latest posts