• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 winner vs. Heineken Cup winner?

<div class='quotemain'>
HEC beats S14, 100% guaranteed fact.
[/b]

No, that's an opinion. [/b][/quote]

no, thats a dream :lol:

in all seriousness, imo it would be the same as the league. teams will not care, money will play too much of a part, like the league - too many games played on one hemisphere. then you get fanboys saying that thier hemisphere is better, when there is too many reasons off feild for a actual result to represent.

all i know, is that if i work 13 weeks to win the competiton, why should their be a team come along out of the blue and play a match against them. theirs more than just a match being played. theres research on other teams, and rivalrys.

also dream teams dont work. look at world 15's and baa baas. whats thier win ratio? even the lions bearly scape through - if at all.

to be quite honest, if you want to see what hemispheres club competitions are best, you need to have more than the best team from each. you need EA's WORLD LEAGUE!!! haha

also dream teams dont work. look at world 15's and baa baas. whats thier win ratio? even the lions bearly scape through - if at all.

[/b]

Who's talking about Dream teams ? Regular teams are involved in both comps I think... :bleh!:

well personally i think it would be very close.the eventual HEC winners will have an array of home grown interationals and SH recruits to bolster their squads whereas the SH teams would be filled with all blacks or world cup winners
still pointless debate until the fixture is a reality

I'd love to see this happening, possbily in a neutral country like Japan or Hong Kong. Most likely the Crusaders would win, they have it all. All other teams are just not up scratch.

The Crusaders are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the world, national teams included.

<div class='quotemain'>
The Crusaders are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the world, national teams included.
[/b]
I tend to agree with you
[/b][/quote]

The top three are currently (in no particular order) New Zealand, South Africa and the Crusaders.

Wales and France fighting for fourth place with the edge to Wales at the moment, obviously.

Yeah i mean if you look at the Crusaders, so many past or current AB's in the squad, vastly experienced. But the weird thing is, those new rookies whos been carving up look like AB's and experienced also! ala Stephen Brett lol hes been around for couple years but what a prospect.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I tend to agree with you [/b][/quote]

I agree too, check out my all time top four:

1. Saracens.
2. 06/07 Northampton side with Steve Thompson's broken neck.
3. Bishops Stortford RFC.
4. Crusaders.

Simple economics, isn't it?

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

1. Saracens.
4. Crusaders.

[/b][/quote]

Its amusing how highly you rate the Saracens

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

1. Saracens.
4. Crusaders.

[/b][/quote]

Its amusing how highly you rate the Saracens
[/b][/quote]
I just laugh and scroll down whenever I see the Saracens mentioned :D

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

1. Saracens.
4. Crusaders.

[/b][/quote]

Its amusing how highly you rate the Saracens [/b][/quote]

It's a running joke, because the Sarries are rich ******** who suck and only keep it in the forwards.

[/b]

1. Saracens.
4. Crusaders.

[/b][/quote]

Its amusing how highly you rate the Saracens [/b][/quote]

It's a running joke, because the Sarries are rich ******** who suck and only keep it in the forwards.
[/b][/quote]

and they smell and eat children?

After reading these VILE comments, our owner is NOT amused:

80889-large.jpg

Latest posts