• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super League preview 2010

I'd expect Crusaders to make a better fist of it, now with Noble in charge. Can't see past St Helens and Leeds though I do think the gap between them and the rest is closing. Expect Huddersfield and Wakefield and Catalan to be challenging.

Will be interesting to see how Long gets on at Hull, was the creative heartbeat at Knowsley and I expect him to make Hull FC tick.

Well Crusaders are in a royal mess, they got the coaching set up but to much off season problems has meant a real lack of Welsh talent in the squad.

I doubt Wakefield will challenge. For the bottom of the playoffs maybe but they are 1 or 2 injuries away from being a bit threadbare. If you're going to tip anyone to challenge look at Hull FC, Warrington or Wigan.

Good right up!
I'd love for Crusaders to be a bit better this season, with Noble at the helm things can only get better, but with the name/grounds change i think they'll be a bit messed around,
I reckon they'll start the season poorly, but then get better throughout
Would love the Catalans to win this year, doubt it'd happen, realistically i'd like them to match last season/maybe reach the finals

Definatley,
They won't even have the home advantage at the first match, being their first match at Wrexham, and their Bridgend fanbase being further away than Leeds'

"I think Wigan will be in the 8 but I couldn’t say where. If the coach is a hit, no reason why they can’t trouble the top 3 or 4, if he struggles they’ll be 6<SUP>th</SUP> or 7<SUP>th</SUP>. Personally I think that they’ll be comfortably in the top 5 but it’s hard to say for certain."

Exceeded your expectation then Dan :p:p

Pretty much - there are signs there are flaws, which are manifesting themselves at the right time of the season for everyone else, but I didn't know which way to call it.

Latest posts