Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
United States
Friday, April 02 2021

Waratahs vs Brumbies

Saturday, April 03 2021

Rebels vs Reds

I'd love to see the Rebels knock off the Reds, but I doubt it will happen. Hope your right though. :)
They went within a missed PG of winning last time they played. Fingers crossed it works out better for them this time round.

An unexpected very close match. o_O

Last edited:
An unexpected very close match. o_O

It was ok,but not sure I really enjoyed that one..were you watching today's Rebels vs Reds? THAT was a game! o_O Jeez, I was almost biting my elbows during it. VERY exciting!! Although Rebels didn't win (and I was more "for" them). And that wasn't To'omua's best match to be honest, I liked:
Hodge (from Rebels)
Tupou (from Reds): what a tank! Unstoppable guy. Very strong and surprisingly fast (surprisingly for someone's of this body type)
O'Connor (from Reds) : I remember him from another match.. can't say what was the match now but he was in a national kit. He is very impressive

It was ok,but not sure I really enjoyed that one..were you watching today's Rebels vs Reds? THAT was a game! o_O Jeez, I was almost biting my elbows during it. VERY exciting!! Although Rebels didn't win (and I was more "for" them). And that wasn't To'omua's best match to be honest, I liked:
Hodge (from Rebels)
Tupou (from Reds): what a tank! Unstoppable guy. Very strong and surprisingly fast (surprisingly for someone's of this body type)
O'Connor (from Reds) : I remember him from another match.. can't say what was the match now but he was in a national kit. He is very impressive
No, unfortunately we don't have access to Super Rugby in the USA this season. All I get to see are the highlights on YouTube. I'm glad you liked the Rebels vs Reds, my favorite player #9 Joe Powell is on the Rebels this year. I like the Brumbies vs Waratahs game better because it was close and went down to the wire. But all I saw were the highlights.

Last edited:
No, unfortunately we don't have access to Super Rugby in the USA this season. All I get to see are the highlights on YouTube. I'm glad you liked the Rebels vs Reds, my favorite player #9 Joe Powell is on the Rebels this year. I like the Brumbies vs Waratahs game better because it was close and went down to the wire. But all I saw were the highlights.
Double check that. In a recent NZ game the commentators said it was now available (espn I think)

Double check that. In a recent NZ game the commentators said it was now available (espn I think)
It's not, not in the USA anyway. Maybe in Mexico or Canada, but not here. I check ESPN's schedule (for all their outlets) every week. Just PRO14 so far this year.

Last edited:
But it just says super rugby aotearoa
That was two weeks ago and the link didn't work, I tried it several times that day. And they haven't offered it since. They posted the entire game on YouTube the next day but I already knew the score.

Last edited:
That was two weeks ago and the link didn't even work, I tried it several times that day. And they haven't offered it since. They posted the entire game on YouTube the next day but I already knew the score.
Oh, weird, that sucks

Oh, weird, that sucks
There were three responses on the board (someone mentioned it back then) and two of us got nothing when we tried the link while one person said he watched it. But it was only that one game and as you said it was Aotearoa, not AU. The one person who saw it was from Ohio which borders Canada, so my guess is he caught their feed. But who knows, it could have been a satellite problem that cut off some of us but not others? *MLR is in full swing now so I'm getting my rugby fix for free. :cool: www.therugbynetwork.com

Last edited:
They went within a missed PG of winning last time they played. Fingers crossed it works out better for them this time round.

That's not gone well at all this time round haha

Latest posts