• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Pacific (2023)

Having rethunk this, I guess roger will still play npc; if so, we will still get to see him in rugby. Hopefully they play him in the outside backs

Congratulations Drua! 👍 47-46 winners.

Last edited:
Alright Drua! 👍 Playoff bound in just their second season.

1685824496745.png

Last edited:
Drua lost to the Crusaders in their playoff match today. I send Kudos down to Fiji. Making the playoffs in just their second season is very good. I'm already looking forward to season three. 👊

1686433250269.png

Shane Williams said Robertson has given Wales the blue print to beat Fiji at the WC. Problem is our front 5 is average and The crusaders is good plus Fiji will be a lot stronger than Drua

...have wales fallen so far they need a blueprint to beat fiji? normally it would be the underdogs story

No one watching the game? Brumbies a bit lucky here and there but overall a very entertaining and evenly matched game.

how are aussies reffing all the games? Would have been easier for the chiefs if they had a look at Samisoni's try. Didn't see the exact replay but it looked like a try and the comentators said that he scored it from the replays.

Was a pretty brutal game, while the blues opened up like a tin of beans to the crusaders the brumbie and chiefs defence was pretty amazing. The big difference comming from DMAC

A lot of players inpressing from the chiefs, But how good has Josh Ioane been off the bench lately?

how are aussies reffing all the games? Would have been easier for the chiefs if they had a look at Samisoni's try. Didn't see the exact replay but it looked like a try and the comentators said that he scored it from the replays.

Was a pretty brutal game, while the blues opened up like a tin of beans to the crusaders the brumbie and chiefs defence was pretty amazing. The big difference comming from DMAC

A lot of players inpressing from the chiefs, But how good has Josh Ioane been off the bench lately?
Oh please…the ref was right there and saw the ball held up

didn;t watch either game, was at work on friday evening (aussie time) and was at club game on sat

Outrageous really. Reminded me of a red card an Argentina player got against wales. You have little excuse when you come sprinting about 40 meters away and have all the time in the world to adjust your body tackling height.

Awful yellow card decision to one side, what a superb game of rugby I thought.

I don't get to watch Super Rugby often so today I made a point of catching the final.

Never fails to impress me the speed of the breakdown in Super Rugby. Also the ball skills and special awareness of the forwards, who seem to be able to pass blind and have that gut feel of where a player is going to be. So different to the Premiership in England.

Looking ahead, very exciting for NZ to have Scott Robertson leading them.

NZ v France is going to be some group game at the RWC isn't it? Incredible.

What an exciting full back the Chiefs had - was incredibly impressed with him. Just checked and he's not been capped by NZ at all yet? What depth do you boys have down there that's keeping him out?!

Can't wait to see us all pit our wits at RWC guys, still think the Southern Hemisphere boys are marginal favs to win it, Aussies dark horses especially with a favourable draw!

Latest posts