• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Semi-Final: Hurricanes vs Brumbies

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really want Canes to win, I think the brumbies will push them especially if the likes of tomuaa pocock and White are firing.. Canes to win!

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Keep on doing what you have been doing. Watch them, but play your own game. Go the Canes I have been waiting for this for what seems forever.

Wow are the canes going for the record in most bombed tries in one game FFS catch the ball mother****ers!!

The game would be over already FFS.

Brumbies already look tired. Struggling to make first up tackles already. Only thing that has kept them in it so far is some nerves from the Canes.

All the same, if the game continues with this theme the Canes should win by 20-30 by FT

If the brumbies have any brains they should just spam that rolling maul from anywhere. otherwise their ****ed.

You can't do rolling mauls all night. Brumbies just aren't in the Canes class tonight though, so I don't know if it matters what they do

You can't do rolling mauls all night. Brumbies just aren't in the Canes class tonight though, so I don't know if it matters what they do

Sure you can especially if its ridiculously good which the Brumbies one is. They are just getting dominated in every other facet so imo they dont really have any other option.

Sure you can especially if its ridiculously good which the Brumbies one is. They are just getting dominated in every other facet so imo they dont really have any other option.

Well one thing is for sure, they sure as **** can't keep kicking the ball back to the Canes back three. That Jake White ideology still obviously infecting the side...

You'd have to say though the Brumbies would be well happy with that score at half time they still have a chance.

Canes should be further ahead really. I imagine the Brumbies will be pleased that they're only 9 points down.

I just woke up. Here are the 4:35 am :eek::eek::eek:

Then the miracle of the ponies is becoming more distant?

Last edited:
What's the soundtrack ATM??? The Cake tin looks like a disco club

Well going off this if the Canes dont drop balls and be more precise nobody's got a **** show of beating them next week.

A hell of an effort by the Brumbies, a fine team and organisation. A win for us this evening founded on determination, passion, and creativity. Looking forward to next weekend at home in Wellington, it's been a long 9 seasons since our last appearance!

A hell of an effort by the Brumbies, a fine team and organisation. A win for us this evening founded on determination, passion, and creativity. Looking forward to next weekend at home in Wellington, it's been a long 9 seasons since our last appearance!

Almost forgot it was 2006 since the Hurricanes last made a final. Still remember it though - looked like a scene from that Stephen King movie "The Mist"

Really, what game were you watching? They didn't look like scoring once and Mog only looked like scoring because Jackson failed to miss a clear offside from Toomua which resulted in a turn over then there was a forward pass which opened Mog up.

Brumbies didn't challenge the Hurricanes at all and held on by the skin of their teeth so it didn't end up a blow out.

4 tries to zip, they weren't in it from the starting whistle.

Last edited:
Almost forgot it was 2006 since the Hurricanes last made a final. Still remember it though - looked like a scene from that Stephen King movie "The Mist"
Hahaha, it was an unusual experience! I think we're a much better chance this time around, we were never in the game against the Crusaders in '06.

Really, what game were you watching? They didn't look like scoring once and Mog only looked like scoring because Jackson failed to miss a clear offside from Toomua which resulted in a turn over then there was a forward pass which opened Mog up.

Brumbies didn't challenge the Hurricanes at all and held on by the skin of their teeth so it didn't end up a blow out.

4 tries to zip, they weren't in it from the starting whistle.

Two weeks of long-haul flights, interrupted sleep, and disrupted routine will do that to a team. In the spirit of the values of rugby - playing fair, winning square, and being humble in victory, it was a hell of an effort by the Brumbies.

Hahaha, it was an unusual experience! I think we're a much better chance this time around, we were never in the game against the Crusaders in '06.

Two weeks of long-haul flights, interrupted sleep, and disrupted routine will do that to a team. In the spirit of the values of rugby - playing fair, winning square, and being humble in victory, it was a hell of an effort by the Brumbies.

It showed unfortunately.

What's the word with NMS?

Hamstring is not good news, they can become reoccurring.

Latest posts