• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Semi-Final: Hurricanes vs Brumbies

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brumbies were pretty poor tbh which was expected. They never looked like scoring a try and they're lucky that only 29 was put on by the Canes. They had little pill (especially in the 1st) and yet when they did have it, they aimlessly kicked it and kicked it to our back three.....silly. Hurricanes way too strong.

Brumbies were pretty poor tbh which was expected. They never looked like scoring a try and they're lucky that only 29 was put on by the Canes. They had little pill (especially in the 1st) and yet when they did have it, they aimlessly kicked it and kicked it to our back three.....silly. Hurricanes way too strong.

A hell of an effort by the Brumbies, a fine team and organisation. A win for us this evening founded on determination, passion, and creativity. Looking forward to next weekend at home in Wellington, it's been a long 9 seasons since our last appearance!

Yeah. Over the top sportsmanship from Picking Daisies there. Don't mind the nod of acknowledgement to their efforts, but to carry on like this was a little much.

Canes backline is nearly unstoppable, but Ardie and NMS came off injured, if they miss the final that definitely makes the Canes beatable.

Vito also looks amazing, he's a good option for the AB's, he's also packed on so much muscle.

Yeah. Over the top sportsmanship from Picking Daisies there. Don't mind the nod of acknowledgement to their efforts, but to carry on like this was a little much.

Canes backline is nearly unstoppable, but Ardie and NMS came off injured, if they miss the final that definitely makes the Canes beatable.

Vito also looks amazing, he's a good option for the AB's, he's also packed on so much muscle.

Yep concerned about Ardie and NMS. If Jane isn't fit for next week, I definitely feel Proctor proved himself coming back from injury to start at 14 and NMS to FB (where I prefer him). Marshall was meh today. Lost the pill a couple of times when we were looking threatening, that has to stick in the final.

There is no way that the Landers can beat these Canes

Yeah because you're such an expert and called all these results...

You're a muppet mate and irrelevant to any of these teams. Don't know why you're commenting with your ***** input about the game and you don't even know who you support.

Look at your username and teams you support, you're a complete noob.

I'm a die hard Canes fan (always have been) have been through many disappointing seasons and the roller coaster rides but I'm so happy right now that we have our first home final. However the Landers could beat us....there's no denying that the Canes will be favourites but it's finals rugby and the Landers are a good side too. That being said I do feel like the Canes played a lot better tonight than the Landers and will probably have a lil more in the tank. If Ardie/ NMS are ruled out that's 2 big blows for us so that could be a factor too. It's going to be an epic final - the 2 best teams are in the final imo but to say they have no chance is blatantly wrong.

Yes, they can be beaten. They clearly dominated this match today, but for most of it, that didn't show in the score. Should Ardie and NMS not be able to play, that would change things a lot. In theory, the Canes are the favourites, but that doesn't mean much.

The difference for me will likely be the forwards and backrow the canes forwards just get ridiculous go forward consistency in every game they have so many great ball carriers and tacklers im struggling to see the landers pack as good as they've been contending with that. And im not sure if anyone else noticed but the HL forwards were well and truly beaten up by that neanderthal tahs pack yesterday the amount of guys with blood noses and black eyes was unreal.

Last edited:

Latest posts