• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team TRF ASSEMBLE!

P

Prestwick

Okay *****es, here is the 411 or whatever it is called:

http://rucku.com/ruckusevens

Is a sevens event going to be hosted at Wellington College in Berkshire on the 26th of August between 10am and 5pm. Parties will probably go on into the night.

Our mission: to assemble the Matt (Rugby_Cymru) Quintes (QKXV) Mite and Webby who will do the leg work for the three other fat losers on the team. The max team size is twelve so if you want to go, sign up!

Apparently the top 48 teams groups on rucku will be entered so we're aiming to be group number 48, get knocked out of the tournament by midday and then spend the rest of the day getting drunk and hanging out with like minded chaps! Possibly visiting Charlie in hospital (because apparently he will break something) might be in the offing.

What to do: Go to rucku.com and sign up a profile on that. Then join group called "TRF Friends" and join that.

My god, do you have any idea how fat and lazy I am??? I can barely survive a XV game without collapsing from oxygen depravation, how in the name of christ am I supposed to survive a game of Sevens????

Okay....make that getting Matt (Rugby_Cymru) Quintes (QKXV) and Webby to do the legwork for the other four friggin' fatties on the team.

Okay....make that getting Matt (Rugby_Cymru) Quintes (QKXV) and Webby to do the legwork for the other four friggin' fatties on the team. [/b]

That's better. Now to start training...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cufQD5Y31ZA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cufQD5Y31ZA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Erm...slight problem - actually, not "slight" but major in light of what's going on.
August 26th wales are playing against France at home.
I contractually obliged to work on match days, hence the reason i couldn't make whichever saints game was on that weekend.

Otherwise that would have sounded like a great idea.
I put on a little size aswell recently...it would have been cool to play.

Gutted, I'd love to come down there and play but I myself have a game that weekend so I wouldn't be able to make it. I'm actually pish at 7s, slow and not particular fast footed, I just do all the donkey work in 15s and bloody well love it.

For those of us that can't attend, could you please take a video of the carnege... I mean, unlucky losses which the team sustain... :p

If you need speed merchants I think I shall be reduced to a purely spectator orientated role.

O god, I've not played a game since 2003 when I fractured my spine...that's like four years ago. I'll have to clear this with my medical advisor coz she mentioned the nottinghill carnaval.

I'm going to hit the treadmill

Okay *****es, here is the 411 or

What to do: Go to rucku.com and sign up a profile on that. Then join group called "TRF Friends" and join that. [/b]

So the first time I'm joined I'm not yet joined but join again? I can't figure out how to join...past my bedtime again

Essentially you've hit it on the head. I'll talk you through it tomorrow.

Quintes, could we have you in a motorised wheelchair?

At this point, we've got three fatties signed up, the prospect of at least two serious injuries being guaranteed to happen with the serious consequences of paralysis, dead or not being able to have sex ominous, Matt can't come because he's still got do his probation work and there will only probably be four of us.

We're doing really well lads! Its in the bag!!!!!!!

Essentially you've hit it on the head.

Quintes, could we have you in a motorised wheelchair?

At this point, its just going to be me, on my own. [/b]

I can't believe it, I'm cured! God bless you prestwick. I'll sign up tomorrow!

Very funny Hazey. So what's your excuse?

We're going to be the laughing stock of Home Nations rugby. They'd only add us as team 48 for the comedy value.

Re that picture

Greenock's a shitehole! A fiver says the wee jakey's nicked that bus and that 10 mins later it was burnout.

<div class='quotemain'> Okay....make that getting Matt (Rugby_Cymru) Quintes (QKXV) and Webby to do the legwork for the other four friggin' fatties on the team. [/b]

That's better. Now to start training...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cufQD5Y31ZA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cufQD5Y31ZA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> [/b][/quote]
Teh Mite, for as much crap as I give you on this forum, you go and post a brilliant video like this and it almost makes me respect you. <strike>I love you!</strike> Uhm, High Five!

Preswick are you serious about this? Can we really get a team together? I've been cleared by my medical advisor and I'm going to change my dad's return flight to the monday so he can come and see how we get hurt...

But seriously if we're doing this we need a squad first, so can the real shadies get the f&ck up?

If we can get a team together that would be great.

I'd like to stress though that only the best 48 RUCKU team profiles will be picked. So for all we know, Will Carling & Co will probably pick 48 of the slowest, heaviest teams in all of Europe (with our team being at number 48).

So, if we are going to be serious about this, we need to:

1) Get a squad of twelve people together.
2) Get everyone on RUCKU
3) Make the most hilarious RUCKU team profile ever.

Gimme a PM if you need help getting ship shape & bristol fashion on RUCKU Quintes mate.

Latest posts