• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team TRF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jan 28 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Fancy playing lock, Sebastien? :p[/b]
That would be fine.

Perhaps the question should be...would you be honorable, fearsome and possess enough courage to play with me?

Open and blind I'd say. Blindside is a very... noble position :p
If you're hell bent on being an openside though, we'll settle on left and right.

Team-sheet:

15. Hall
13. Monkeypigeon
12. Cyril

1. Intercept King JdV
4. Sebastien Chabal
6. Steve-o
7. melon
8. Jer1cho

We'll stick to our proper open and blind Steve-o. Richie and George ay :p...don't even think about mentioning Salty Burger!

Hall, it seems you're keen to become a stringent follower of Chabalism. If this is the case you may call yourself a Devout Chabalist and also adopt the Epitome of Excellence badge. Congratulations.

Being a Sale fan I am already a devout Chabalist!

As for the badge, I didn't know it had anything to do with Chabalism...

Well not officially but they kind of go hand in hand. Excellence is a mark of being a devout Chabalist you see. Its kind of a requirement.

So has someone taken the other secondrow/lock position, or can Fushitsusha have it?

While it is possible in an emergency that I could possibly slot into lock, I'm more of a blindside flanker or no. 8.

I'll be happy with a no. 19 jersey thanks. ;)

Team-sheet:

15. Hall
13. Monkeypigeon
12. Cyril

1. Intercept King JdV
4. Sebastien Chabal
6. Steve-o
7. melon
8. Jer1cho

Bench:
19. Fushitsusha

**** i am eager to play!!!!!!! Who is going to coach us? I also can't believe we don't have a 9 or a 10 yet! C'mooooooooon TRF! We need an ace team here!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jan 28 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
**** i am eager to play!!!!!!! Who is going to coach us? I also can't believe we don't have a 9 or a 10 yet! C'mooooooooon TRF! We need an ace team here!!![/b]

Ill coach, ill expect you to be in training twice a week also!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jan 28 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jan 28 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
**** i am eager to play!!!!!!! Who is going to coach us? I also can't believe we don't have a 9 or a 10 yet! C'mooooooooon TRF! We need an ace team here!!![/b]

[/b][/quote]

Okie dokie Cymro the coachie! :lol:

Oh, btw, where are we going to practice? So far, there are more Saffers in the team than any other nationality.. So i say y'all fly your asses down here! :p

If there is no water boy i'll take 14, I have a long gay hair style and have shaved my underarm hair before, I also make a good angry face when I run but i'm a massive **** whenever i'm near the breakdown and would rather sit back and complain about lack of clean ball from the forwards while I wait for a game of aerial ping pong. I always wear white shorts with blue short leggings (balance is the key to couture) and gloves despite only having to catch the ball about three times a game. I'll fit in with the backs.

Team-sheet:

15. Hall
14. Maccaweeny
13. Monkeypigeon
12. Cyril

1. Intercept King JdV
2. Cymro (Coach)
4. Sebastien Chabal
6. Steve-o
7. melon
8. Jer1cho

Bench:
19. Fushitsusha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jan 28 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Jan 28 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jan 28 2009, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Okie dokie Cymro the coachie! :lol:

Oh, btw, where are we going to practice? So far, there are more Saffers in the team than any other nationality.. So i say y'all fly your asses down here! :p
[/b][/quote]

Twice a week? Foook that! :p

I reckon we should descend upon Lekso's hometown!

Latest posts