• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team TRF

I nominate O'Rothlain for Team Coach and Prop. I also nominate Dwikie for forwards. I mean, he is a REAL test player for Indonesia, so he's in. Plus he might me able to swing us some game time in Dubai.

I will happily play on the wing, centre or anywhere in the backrow. I am best as a blindside really. I would also be a good candidate for captain. I am EXTREMELY vocal and from the first kick-off until the final whistle i am geeing up my troops.

Oh, also cant forget Lekso as Team Doctor. Or donkey mascot. I'm sure he'd love both.

Team-sheet:

15. Hall
14. Teh Mite
13. Monkeypigeon
12. Cyril
11. Maccaweeny
9. Gavin

1. Intercept King JdV
2. Cymro (Coach)
3. O'Rothlain
4. Sebastien Chabal
6. Steve-o
7. melon
8. Jer1cho

Bench:
19. Fushitsusha

--------

There appears to be a lot of competition for back row places, anyone care to adjudicate?

I'll be 10 because, like the position itself, I am the most important person on this forum.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 28 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'll be 10 because, like the position itself, I am the most important person on this forum.[/b]

Gavin Henson in the making... *cough cough ego* :zzz:

Team-sheet:

15. Hall
14. Teh Mite
13. Monkeypigeon
12. Cyril
11. Maccaweeny
10. Sir. Speedy
9. Gavin

1. Intercept King JdV
2. Cymro (Coach)
3. O'Rothlain
4. Sebastien Chabal
6. Steve-o
7. melon
8. Jer1cho

Bench:
19. Fushitsusha

--------

There appears to be a lot of competition for back row places, anyone care to adjudicate?

Put me <strike>at three</strike> replacement prop, but only after:

a. a comprehensive and tough re-training program.
b. a comprehensive and tough body building program.
c. a comprehensive and tough fitness program.
d. lots of pies.

And oh god, don't have an all SH back row, they'll all start flaying and arguing amongst themselves about 1) whether the number 7 is playing like Richie McCaw and 2) whether Richie McCaw is a cheat or not.

The dream-team back rowers are English like Back, Richards and GOD. All cheaters, mean ******** who don't talk much. Instead we've got three of the most talkative and argumentative guys on the forum who usually prattle on amongst themselves! A recepie for disaster I tells ye!

EDIT: Lekso as Team Coach...his Press breifs would always be long, rambling and irrelevent but always hilarious and accompanied with powerpoint presentations packed with loads of random photos...

Team-sheet:

15. Hall
14. Teh Mite
13. Monkeypigeon
12. Cyril
11. Maccaweeny
10. Sir. Speedy
9. Gavin

1. Intercept King JdV
2. Cymro (Coach)
3. O'Rothlain
4. Sebastien Chabal
6. Steve-o
7. melon
8. Jer1cho

Bench:
17. Prestwick
19. Fushitsusha

Team Manager - Lekso

I'll take "Public Relations" thank you.

Oh, and on that point, any chance we could identify real names of do we have to call eachother "MonkeyPigeon", "Melon" or "Intercept" to our faces (apologies to "MonkeyPigeon", "Melon" or "Intercept" if thats your real name). If were going witl makey-uppy names should we not look for ones that are more intimidating?

Well my name is actually Hall, we'll have to see if people wish to reveal their identities...

We can't actually have a public relations officer who's name rhymes with diarrhea then either, can we!

I can play 5, I dont offer silky skills but they wont be lying all over our ball after the first ruck......................Not sure with my current fitness I`d make the next ruck.

I can be 22! I can run as fast as Jonah :eek: Just without all the bowling over people ;)

Latest posts