• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

That's ReflectedGlory-Wang!

R

RoyalBlueStuey

My mate has a minor part in Peep Show next Friday. He gets to say the C word! On national telly! His mum must be very proud!

I think it's cool though. Just thought I'd share.

quiz1262outcome5.jpg

His Mums Reaction to the news!!!

His Mums Reaction to the news!!!
[/b]

Ah the life of a jobbing actor.

The nearest I've ever come to fame is being in the background in a picture on the back of an Everton programme.

That's quality.
You've gotta love peep show and the chance to say the "C U Next Tuesday" on national tv is definately something you would put down on your cv!

That's quality.
You've gotta love peep show and the chance to say the "C U Next Tuesday" on national tv is definately something you would put down on your cv!
[/b]

It's superb but just that little bit near the knuckle for me. I could never watch The Office as it made me cringe too much, Peep Show is the same. Both brilliant but a little too well observed. The bit in the last series were Mark had to break up with his sister on behalf of Jez was absolutely brilliant but just too toe-curling for me.

I love the programmes like The Office and Peep Show so much more because of those cringe worthy parts.
My flat mate hates the office because David Brent annoys him. I tell him that's the aim of the character. He's supposed to that boss that you'd hate to have; he's funny becuase he's so pathetic and crap and he's hillarious becuase he is SO flawed. That's the genius of the character. The very reasons he hates David Brent are exactly the reasons why you should LOVE David Brent.

The bit in the last series were Mark had to break up with his sister on behalf of Jez was absolutely brilliant but just too toe-curling for me.
[/b]

You have a sister, don't you?
It was cringey worthy for me because i could put myself in his shoes and think of what would happen in my situation.
Brilliant.

I love the programmes like The Office and Peep Show so much more because of those cringe worthy parts.
My flat mate hates the office because David Brent annoys him. I tell him that's the aim of the character. He's supposed to that boss that you'd hate to have; he's funny becuase he's so pathetic and crap and he's hillarious becuase he is SO flawed. That's the genius of the character. The very reasons he hates David Brent are exactly the reasons why you should LOVE David Brent.

You have a sister, don't you?
It was cringey worthy for me because i could put myself in his shoes and think of what would happen in my situation.
Brilliant.
[/b]

I don't actually but it was still a fantastically horrible scene although really, really funny.

If shows like that make your cringe then it's cause they've hit the mark perfectly.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCZbwhnwrKw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nCZbwhnwrKw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Is he the one who advertised HP sauce?
[/b]

Yep, he's a really top lad....he was pencilled-in to do the lemon Fosters ad which involved 2 weeks of wire-work on a South African beach. He had to turn it down though 'cause something definite came along. Yes, he was gutted.

<div class='quotemain'>
Is he the one who advertised HP sauce?
[/b]

Yep, he's a really top lad....he was pencilled-in to do the lemon Fosters ad which involved 2 weeks of wire-work on a South African beach. He had to turn it down though 'cause something definite came along. Yes, he was gutted.
[/b][/quote]

Plus the leap from manly HP sauce to girly, fruit-scented, weak as **** lager may well have stripped him of his testosterone...

That's actorwang!