• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The 2005 British Lions

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
just reading that is it possible that some day woodward will make both the hallf of fame and wall of shame? :D

Quite right, he did help lead them to win the world cup. We can't just look at the lions tour.

Originally posted by cavan@Apr 13 2006, 03:36 AM
just reading that is it possible that some day woodward will make both the hallf of fame and wall of shame? :D
Of course it is. The Wall of Shame is based on specific negative periods, and damn near anything can make someone/something/somewhere eligible.

SCW was a great coach with England for years, slowly building up a World Class side, he was also a bumbling idiot with the supposed World Class side which toured us last year.

That was such a great series :p :p

I went to the southland stags vs lions game down here although the stags lost was a pretty cool game i must say :mellow: :D

If the 2005 Lions are to take their more than deserved place on the Wall of Shame, can we make a space in the Hall of Fame for the fans who followed them faithfully around New Zealand, gave up six weeks of summer, spunked huge amounts of money, lost toes to the cold during the First Test and were generally good eggs, even when called to spend time in Invercargill.

They should have given us fricking medals.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 8 2006, 02:36 AM
micheal jackson,an the lead singer from ac/dc,
Two things... Michael Jackson and Gene Simmons are American - so you can't blame the Poms for that. Also it is AC(Lightning bolt)DC, not AC/DC - incidentally this is the greatest rock group ever to come out of the States.

The best rock group however, came from Britain and the lead singer was gay. I'm talking about Queen.

the lead singer of acdc is angus young, who was an aussie, gene simmonds was the bass guitarist in kiss.

SO TO REITERATE

ACDC WAS AN AUSSIE BAND

AND GENE SIMMONDS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AC DC

A few problems

*Woodward was cocky before tour how he was going to do better that Henry did in Australia.
*Woodward did not have the correct backroom staff.
*He id not pick the inform players note here that Ryan Jones should have been selected in the main party. And a few more scottish and Irish players should ahev been included.

I personally think they massively neglected the scots in the tour party, no Lamont. A travesty.

The tour came a year too early, as the oldies would have gone and the Scots would have a had a bigger role. Plus Wales wouldn't be so cocky with the Grand Slam.

BM

i didnt think any of the welsh players disgraced themselves on that tour, i do remember a time in that tour where it was almost five back to back tries scored by welshmen, and the welsh had more man of the matches than any of the other nations

Not the comment I was looking for.

To many England oldies.

Where was Lamont and Murray?

Where was more of the players infrom from the 6 Nations in 2005?

its like he didnt look too far outside his english players that won him the worldcup

its a team game...and you gotta network with the other countries players,i dont understan how the tests were not any closer interms of the actual game played

there was so much talent to draw from in the uk

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 15 2006, 09:56 AM
the lead singer of acdc is angus young, who was an aussie, gene simmonds was the bass guitarist in kiss.

SO TO REITERATE

ACDC WAS AN AUSSIE BAND

thank you for saying that. i was going to go off my nut if i had to do that. jacko - you call yourself a australian. acdc is the best thing to ever come out of oz.

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 15 2006, 12:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Apr 15 2006, 09:56 AM

SO TO REITERATE

ACDC WAS AN AUSSIE BAND

thank you for saying that. i was going to go off my nut if i had to do that. jacko - you call yourself a australian. acdc is the best thing to ever come out of oz. [/b]
what about russel crowes phone?..

Um, yeah brain explosion... both have lightning bolts in their name.... sort of :(

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 15 2006, 02:53 PM
Um, yeah brain explosion... both have lightning bolts in their name.... sort of :(
I have been struggling for 2 and a half hours, searching for my "lightning bolt" key on my keyboard...Little help?

you know...with the 50 odd players that came...the 20 coaches and 30 managers,there own camera crew and spin docters...the lions were pratically an nfl team

so there you go captain america

RUGBY > GRIDIRON....by 3 test matches with over 100 points on top of dat,plus injuring a couple of ur players

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 15 2006, 12:43 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Apr 15 2006, 09:56 AM

SO TO REITERATE

ACDC WAS AN AUSSIE BAND

thank you for saying that. i was going to go off my nut if i had to do that. jacko - you call yourself a australian. acdc is the best thing to ever come out of oz. [/b]
ACDC aint got **** on Rolf Harris.

Rolf Harris > Chiro

tshirt-fl0052.jpg

Latest posts