• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The 3/10 XBM Review here

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 5 2005, 10:56 AM
if this has been published in a magazine, then he has been payed to do it, and it also got past the editor and however many people proof read it. They cant all hate us, can they?
It says review by Ian D.

Their editor is Ian Dean. It's his magazine.

http://www.totalgames.net/pm/148

cheers locks.

Quick, where are all the psychos putting up 16 threads for new movies at?

So it seems that this guy may just be a crazy A-hole that does hate us Rugby gamers, He obviously played it for five minutes and had his mind made up that it was crap either way. How the hell did this guy get to be editor of a magazine!! Jeez, just thank god hes not the prime minister. Has anyone emailed the mag, is it an official mag, or this guys private pleasure ground.

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 5 2005, 11:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 5 2005, 11:27 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gandalf
@Mar 5 2005, 10:07 AM
locksley, do they always dive to score tries?
They don't, so he's wrong about that!!!!!

See in this footage I did here!

Placing the ball for a try!

Also,

A bomb, followed by a jump, catch and placed ball!

Diving on a grubber kick [/b]
great work locks!
<
very classy rebutle! Just curious though, do you have the email of this magazine? I would like to email all these clips to them and make a general complant about the ignorance, predjudace and unprofessional attitude of their reveiwers...
<
Seriously! they're f***ing getting on my nerves all these rugby hating assholes!!!

Originally posted by locksley@Mar 5 2005, 12:53 PM
Ok Everybody, if you'd like to email IAN D, and mention his review, his email address is [email protected]
Thanks locks! I'll send him a scathing message as soon as I get home (I'm at work right now).
Just wondering though... Have you already emailed him mate?
<

It'd be great if we all sent long and scathing emails about how unprofessional and moronic they are! I bet it'd even get a mention in the next issue!
<

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 5 2005, 12:58 PM
If it's his magazine, he won't care.
Still, I'd like to see what the smartass has to say for himself
<

I'd like to throw a dead fish in the backseat of his car.

Yeah, ply him with emails. We've got tons of evidence that refute his perceived problems with the game. To say it was worse than 2**4 is ridiculous. He should not be in charge of his own life let alone a magazine for that comment. I wouldn't trust this f***er to sit the right way on a toilet seat.

The first thing anyone has said after playing it, be it demo or full version, is how much of a marked improvement it is over that one.

someone should email him and invite him to the forum........

and then kick him back out
<
<
<

For anyone who hasent digged around for his address yet, the biggest dumbass in the history of reviewing can be contacted here:

[email protected]

edit: locks, noticed you already posted this.

103386.jpg

but heres a picture of the idiot for you all to vandalise.

<

starts with d ends with k....abbreaviate internet connection and you get

hint 2..every male has one(im assuming hes a man with his great insight of rugby
<
)...except his is exceptionally smaller than the average male baby
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 6 2005, 02:08 AM
<

starts with d ends with k....abbreaviate internet connection and you get

hint 2..every male has one(im assuming hes a man with his great insight of rugby
<
)...except his is exceptionally smaller than the average male baby
<
a disk?

rugby 2001 ps2 disk?

<

Latest posts