• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Bay Strike Back

E

esoj

the bay hav hit back after losing several players with the signing of jamie nutbrown from canterbury. Finally the bay have something to cheer about althoug nutbrown is no senio at least it is a start and they get something out of senio moving

http://www.tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411749/618171
Nutbrown heads to Steamers

Bay of Plenty have snapped up Jamie Nutbrown from Canterbury in a direct swap for the departing Kevin Senio.

WOAHHHH!!!

hhahahahaha.....this will only benefit nutbrown in the long term i guess..he will get better with them

i hope this is gud signal to other players who are usually bench players with alot of class to go seek a team that really needs them

All Black Kevin Senio.

Funny how this happened and we almost missed it. A bit like All Black Soseni Anesi with his team mate All Black Keith Lowen.

Well if he becomes the Canterbury halfback then you might as well get ready for him seeing off Kelleher at the RWC as the guy who will battle with Weepu over the 9 jersey. Canterbury can make ordinary players look like S12 (S14) stars.

Now why the hell can't Auckland that actually have stars do the same thing? Pat Lam to the slaughter I say!

Thank goodness Canterbury got rid of Nutbrown. Hopefully this means he won't be in the canterbury super 12 squad.

yeah tru aye gaygauy..cantab make the most ordinary players into stars

i guess it goes down to there management and coaching skills,i mean look at our ab coaches..all cantabs hahaha

gud on them!...im still against there winger making the tour..its just wrong u hav to black to play on the wing for the allblacks!!!!

na kidding i luv jeff the maori wilson!...

Latest posts