• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The best full back

I was lucky enough to play with Latham this year, as my club side is his aswel, and first game back after a knee operation he showed he was the best, absolutely carved up. Def the best 15 in the world...even when he is 90% fit

I was lucky enough to play with Latham this year, as my club side is his aswel, and first game back after a knee operation he showed he was the best, absolutely carved up. Def the best 15 in the world...even when he is 90% fit [/b]

do you play for the Gold Coast Breakers? what's your name?

Id go for Mils in my personal opinion, i think Latham needs to cut down on eating them kangaroo pie's hes starting to turn out like George smith

Leon MacDonald

he can kick, he can run, he can tackle, and he also can play flyhalf and centre..besides, he scores a lot (3rd in 03'WC)

Id go for Mils in my personal opinion, i think Latham needs to cut down on eating them kangaroo pie's hes starting to turn out like George smith [/b]
Kangaroo is actually a very low fat meat :p

<div class='quotemain'> I was lucky enough to play with Latham this year, as my club side is his aswel, and first game back after a knee operation he showed he was the best, absolutely carved up. Def the best 15 in the world...even when he is 90% fit [/b]

do you play for the Gold Coast Breakers? what's your name? [/b][/quote]
InsaneAsylum, I think Seaeagle is referring to playing with Chris Latham at the club called the West Brisbane Bulldogs.

Leon MacDonald

he can kick, he can run, he can tackle, and he also can play flyhalf and centre..besides, he scores a lot (3rd in 03'WC)
[/b]
sorry... he was 4th.. after Wilko, Flatley and Michalak

<div class='quotemain'>
Leon MacDonald

[/b]
sorry... he was 4th.. after Wilko, Flatley and Michalak [/b][/quote] i think he's talking about tries.

i don't think he's the best though. i'd probably have to go with latham or mils.

Latham is utter class, he would be my choice, strong, fast and a heck of lot of experience

tuqiri [/b]

You think Lote Tuiquiri is a better full back than Latham???? :lol2tn: I've never seen him kicking but I could imagine him not having much of a kicking game

<div class='quotemain'> tuqiri [/b]

You think Lote Tuiquiri is a better full back than Latham???? :lol2tn: I've never seen him kicking but I could imagine him not having much of a kicking game
[/b][/quote]

yes...i dont like Latham and.....I hate Australia :D

Everyone is ignoring Corleto. Great counter attacking runner. Great defender and tackler

Latest posts