• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The best full back

Percy Monty or Chris Latham.

But Latham on his good day is just amazing to watch.

I say Chris Latham cos hes Queenslander and Aussie hahaha..

Though Jason Robbo puts up a good fight but I just think Latham is awesome.

Latham and Montgomery

In league i like Hayne (when he's actually playing at fullback) and a fully fit Minichiello.

Monty?! You're joking right? The guy breaks easily when put under pressure like when Dan Scarborough nailed him in the Summer, he just virtually sat the rest of that match out!

I want to see people pick a good running 15. Any idiot can catch a ball and hoof it miles away into touch but it takes balls to catch it, run it and then make the break.

Monty?! You're joking right? The guy breaks easily when put under pressure like when Dan Scarborough nailed him in the Summer, he just virtually sat the rest of that match out!

I want to see people pick a good running 15. Any idiot can catch a ball and hoof it miles away into touch but it takes balls to catch it, run it and then make the break.
[/b]

Well in that case i would say Mills is de best :cheers:

I would have to say Latham but have heard good things about Hernandez. Havent seen enough of him to give a fair rating though.

Latham at full fitness is by far the best fullback in the world, there is just no question.

I understand that you put great trust in FB's like Latham, Mils and the likes... but, I wonder, What about Percy Montgomery?

I reccon he played Extremely well, on Sunday when the Springboks took on Samoa.

He's a great runner with great pace, a keen eye for the game and a feared boot. Hell... he could, if he wanted to, kick a French Poodle some 60 yards with great accuracy. :)

Chris Latham with Montgomery a close second.

Both are fantastic kicker, both strong and, although Percy Montgomery has a higher skill set, Latham has the ability to change a game significantly - he is the best gamebreaker at FB.

My Top Five:

Christian Cullen.

Chris Latham.

Juan Martín Hernández.

Percy Montgomery.

Junior Malili Muliaina.

My Top Five:

Christian Cullen.

Chris Latham.

Juan Martín Hernández.

Percy Montgomery.

Junior Malili Muliaina.
[/b]
cullens retired and anyways hes been shite for two years at munster im afriad. turned out to be a colossal waste of money

Latest posts