• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The best full back

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> tuqiri [/b]

You think Lote Tuiquiri is a better full back than Latham???? :lol2tn: I've never seen him kicking but I could imagine him not having much of a kicking game
[/b][/quote]

yes...i dont like Latham and.....I hate Australia :D [/b][/quote] But Tuiquiri's also Australian :wacko: [/b][/quote]
Quite obviously the_great13 is an ignoramus

Latham its the best, but i have to recognice that nani corletto its doing a great job at that position.

I reckon Percy. if he was better under the high ball.

I just have a hate for Latham. his chicken legs **** me off.

Percy has awesome style. Thats what I love.

Would like to see Latham kick goals with a nice two step lazy left boot.

oohh Percy wins due to style

Latham for me. He has such an no nonsense way of playing and just gets the job done even under the most stressful of situations. No need for style or fancy hairdos, he just knuckles down and gets on with the job. Excellent full back.

Latham for me. He has such an no nonsense way of playing and just gets the job done even under the most stressful of situations. No need for style or fancy hairdos, he just knuckles down and gets on with the job. Excellent full back. [/b]

I swear the ******* oils up his legs to make him more slippery.

for me Christian Cullen is the best full back ;) [/b]
Everyone agress with you on that, no doubt. However we are talking about whose playing now :)

<div class='quotemain'> Latham for me. He has such an no nonsense way of playing and just gets the job done even under the most stressful of situations. No need for style or fancy hairdos, he just knuckles down and gets on with the job. Excellent full back. [/b]

I swear the ******* oils up his legs to make him more slippery.

[/b][/quote]
Yeah I agree! You'd think he would be easier to tackle than most outside backs because his running style regarding the movement of his legs isn't as wild, but he keeps busting tackles when defenders go down on him! (i'm having a good laugh now after i've realised the last several words say)...

hes a great attacker/counter attacker, but he sus under the high ball and on D i'd leave him on the wing for my team

hes a great attacker/counter attacker, but he sus under the high ball and on D i'd leave him on the wing for my team [/b]

WTF do you mean "sus under the high ball"???

Did you not watch the England vs Boks game??

Cullen by a mile. But talking now....I hate to say it but Latham for me has been the standout this cup.

The reason im saying lewsey, is because his defensive elements are far greater than mils, if someones going for the corner you would rather have josh making the tackle than mils...

anyways, ive changed my opinion, teh is probably right about reihana, i know it sounds biased but he probably should be in that top 3

1. Latham
2. Hernandez
3. Reihana

Right now Latham but I would have preferred to watch Juan Martin Hernandez playing at fullback and not at fly half in this world cup, that could have changed a lot of people opinion.

Right now i guess its Latham, he is surely pure class followed by percy but he lacks the physical aspect and he is slowing down with his age as well

Latest posts