• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Best of Joe Rokocoko: Video

jaymon112

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Here's a video i made (Using Adobe Premier Pro CS5) and uploaded of my favourite player: Joe Rokocoko.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7et22opPp0

3213.1.jpg

Full name: Josevata Taliga Rokocoko
Born: June 6, 1983, Nadi
Current age: 28 years
Major teams: Auckland, Barbarians, Blues, New Zealand
Position: Wing
Height: 6 ft 2 in
Weight: 216 lb

Good video, although it seems there is nothing from 4:13-5:13.

Other than that, I enjoyed it. He's one of my favourite players of all time (still wanted him and Gear in this RWC). Some try footage that I haven't seen on Youtube before, so good to see.

Thanks, yeah i think him and Sivivatu in my opinion deserved a medal over Zac Guilford for there services to all blacks over the last couple of years.

Thanks, yeah i think him and Sivivatu in my opinion deserved a medal over Zac Guilford for there services to all blacks over the last couple of years.

For me, I think Rokocoko is still a very safe option on the wing, and if he scored three more tries he'd be the top try scorer for New Zealand. I also think he's a better player than Guildford, who's more tested in big matches and offers something different from all the other options. That being said, I guess considering Guildford only got one game (and did very well with 4 tries) you can't be too annoyed. Would have loved those 4 tries to have been Rokocoko's though.

I think I'm going to start supporting Aviron Bayonnais just because I like Rokocoko, Haymans, Elhorga, Flavell and to a lesser extent Tialata, Chisholm, Lauaki and Phillips. Been a bit disapointed by Biarritz lately as well.

For me, I think Rokocoko is still a very safe option on the wing, and if he scored three more tries he'd be the top try scorer for New Zealand. I also think he's a better player than Guildford, who's more tested in big matches and offers something different from all the other options. That being said, I guess considering Guildford only got one game (and did very well with 4 tries) you can't be too annoyed. Would have loved those 4 tries to have been Rokocoko's though.

I think I'm going to start supporting Aviron Bayonnais just because I like Rokocoko, Haymans, Elhorga, Flavell and to a lesser extent Tialata, Chisholm, Lauaki and Phillips. Been a bit disapointed by Biarritz lately as well.

That would make you a French Lunster!

That would make you a French Lunster!

A Biarronne?

Hardly. For one, I don't live in either Biarritz or Bayonne and for another, other than the fact Bayonne are five points above Biarritz in the T14 table atm, Biarritz is an infinitely more successful club (although their current season has been appalling). I'm just looking for a change. A real part of me wanted to start supporting Toulouse because of their attractive and successful style of rugby but I couldn't bring myself to be a glory whore.

But you want to dump one team for another who's currently more successful?

Lunster...

But you want to dump one team for another who's currently more successful?

Lunster...

Haha, what better time?

My choice of Bayonne was irrelavent of standings. It was to do with what kiwi players are playing in it. Heck, I supported Toulon for a few seasons because of Umaga, Mehrtens, Gregan, Oliver etc, etc and they were in Pro D2 (rapidly spending money). I've at least always stuck with Wellington/Hurricanes and Harlequins (which is paying off).

Joe was at his best in 2005 imo, that try he scored going through 5 south african players was my favourite try of his, I remember being amazed when I saw that coz until that game I had always down rated him and thought of him as a player that just stood on the side and finished off tries, but that try he picked it up from the ruck and went through 5 players, that whole year he was brilliant, but then imo he started fading off after 07, in the last few years here he stopped backing himself to run around players even though he still had the ability to

Latest posts