• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The better competition sponsored by Guinness - Round 15

On Munster game we didn't concede a single pen either so discipline was good.
But key was always just to try get a gap at top over this window if possible.

Two big away days coming up. Kleyn and Farrell ok? Wycherley was impressive as was loughman. Tyler seemed to be coming back into a bit of form at last although Kings make everyone look good

Two big away days coming up. Kleyn and Farrell ok? Wycherley was impressive as was loughman. Tyler seemed to be coming back into a bit of form at last although Kings make everyone look good
Chris back with Ireland for full assessment.
Jean will be fine it was his hand injury which he injured earlier this season.
Tyler played very well to be fair and Loughman has been motoring superbly since he got in to 23.
Wycherley is a top top player and will overtake Billy I feel in the next year.

Heaven knows what Frankenstein teams we'll see out there. Cheetahs could win away (probably tie of the round along with Blues vs Glasgow). Strangely, I fancy the Dragons to upset Edinburgh and claim the coveted prize of 'Dud of the week'.

Ospreys, Blues and Scarlets to complete a historic clean sweep for the Welsh regions.
Well that aged well...

On Munster game we didn't concede a single pen either so discipline was good.
But key was always just to try get a gap at top over this window if possible.

Chris back with Ireland for full assessment.
Jean will be fine it was his hand injury which he injured earlier this season.
Tyler played very well to be fair and Loughman has been motoring superbly since he got in to 23.
Wycherley is a top top player and will overtake Billy I feel in the next year.

Loughman has been excellent. Gametime brings guys on a lot. Pity Johnson was injured. I was at it and I was watching fineen a lot. He's got good hands. Seems to know when to pass. Good bit of bite to him Aswel.

Well that aged well...

Haha. Basically any prediction I make of a Blues win will go horribly wrong. The other Welsh regions were just collateral damage! I'm sniffing them pipping England too, to complete the full set.

Some good fixtures this past weekend; impressed by Connacht's fightback and Benneton defeating Scarlets. Pleased that the Italian and Scottish sides put in such good showings on a week with so many internationals missing. Cant quite get my head around that to be honest. Most of Benneton's side would hardly be household names in their own living room.

Haha. Basically any prediction I make of a Blues win will go horribly wrong. The other Welsh regions were just collateral damage! I'm sniffing them pipping England too, to complete the full set.

Some good fixtures this past weekend; impressed by Connacht's fightback and Benneton defeating Scarlets. Pleased that the Italian and Scottish sides put in such good showings on a week with so many internationals missing. Cant quite get my head around that to be honest. Most of Benneton's side would hardly be household names in their own living room.
Any interest in predicting a 50-0 loss for Leinster for every remaining game?

Pfft, Leinster scarcely need the assistance of my magic powers! They can forfeit every game and still be top seed.

True, if you could save it for the knockouts that'd be great.

Sadly it only really works if you meet a Welsh side (preferably the Blues). Looking at the Conference tables we might not have a chance to test this until 2020 at the earliest. A shame, as I was so eager to help Leinster out.

Sadly it only really works if you meet a Welsh side (preferably the Blues). Looking at the Conference tables we might not have a chance to test this until 2020 at the earliest. A shame, as I was so eager to help Leinster out.
I can only imagine how much you love us.

This is partially true but you also have to consider that most of Benetton's best players are (unfortunately) non-italian. Ioane, Duvenage, Tavuyara, Halafihi are all key players and they were all available this weekend, since none of them is an international. Also, many young or almost young guys are improving a lot lately and hopefully they will keep improving. Ruzza is playing better every game and really becoming a very good player at the Pro14 level and that's great news for the NT, we need more second row options badly, hopefully COS will start using him more. Zanon (MoM), Riccioni, Pettinelli and Sperandio played all very well yesterday. Some hope for the future.

A 26 week ban (reduced to 13) for nostril spitting (I have no idea of the correct term) by Nico Lee in the Emerald Isle.

What level of violence would you have to stoop to in order to get a similar length of ban? The guy is clearly a knob but that is one serious sanction. The Uruguayan scrum half got a 3 match ban the other week for suplexing a defenceless player.

https://www.planetrugby.com/news/cheetahs-centre-handed-13-week-ban/

Please stop :(

Latest posts