• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Big Prediction Poll

Their biggest challenge will come after the quarter finals. Saracens have been really crap recently, so I can see the O's walking over them in the EDF and Heineken Cup.

Toulouse is really coming good this year, having removed the weaknesses of the past 3 years.

The forward won't be bullied anymore and they have a lot more depth at the back.

toulouse have a very good roster for hoping win the cup this year . Hope the 6 nation won't injured players

tolouse has the best roster, but as all french teams they could made a wrong match against every team.
the surprise:
Welsh's future 6N champions of Ospreys could make an extraordinary double.

1 Tolouse
2 Ospreys
3 Munster
4 Gloucester
5 Saracens
6 Perpignan
7 Cardiff Blues
8 london Irish

QF

London Irish v Perpignan
I'd say Irish in this one, however it will be very close, and is a tough call.

Gloucester Rugby v Munster
Again, tough call but even I'd say Gloucester. Munster aren't as formidable away (two of three away games lost...) whereas Gloucester tend to be fairly solid at home.

Saracens v Ospreys
The Ospreys for this one I'd say. Sarries won their group, but had probably the easiest group.

Toulouse v Cardiff Blues
Toulouse have performed at home this year and I think would be too strong for Cardiff

SF

London Irish v Toulouse
I'd have to say Toulouse here, I think they'll be too good for Irish.

Ospreys v Gloucester
I'd go for Gloucester repeating their win in Wales before.

F
Toulouse v Gloucester
I think it's certainly the case that Toulouse can beat Gloucester, however whether they will on the day or not...and I think Gloucester will come through to win this.

I look forward to seeing just how wrong it's possible to be!

I'm honestly struggling to see the Ospreys losing. They are looking impressively formidable. They beat Ulster by almost 30 today, without playing all that well. They can turn it on at any point, they can bully teams in both attack and deffence, and in Shane Williams, they have probably the best winger in the world atm (scored another 2 tonight).

Their confidence will be sky high, espcially aginst Saracens, after hammering them in the EDF. Then after that, it'll be Millenium stadium all the way, with all of Wales behind them.

Edit. Hopes I haven't jinxed it.

Dullonien, you haven't jinxed us against Sarries that's for sure.
It's the semi's that might be difficult.
But at least we can sit back and relax as Farrell fumbles around with the ball getting knocked over by henson and parker; Jackson gets taught a lesson in playing fly half by Hooky; and Brent Russell continually runs without any clue of where he's going before he knocks the ball on.
:p

Dont get to smug, Saracens away will be tough and there are still several other gifted teams in the competition after that. Tolouse, the favourites,Perpignan,London Irish and Munster all have a great chance to win it. Although granted Sarries have been poor recently, they scored 66 points at the weekend so we'll see.

Dont get to smug, Saracens away will be tough and there are still several other gifted teams in the competition after that...Although granted Sarries have been poor recently, they scored 66 points at the weekend so we'll see. [/b]

Ok, so people seem to have problem tasting this pinch of salt i'm handing out...even when i throw in an obvious smiley face.

Ok from now on i'm gonna have a big "TONGUE IN CHEEK" warning so all those who feel threatened by my remarks of Ospreys' undoubted superiority can breathe at least a little sigh of relief.
<_<

He might of been commenting on my post RC. And he's right if he was, I posted that in a moment of madness. I am worried, not too much about Sarries, but one of Gloucester, Munster, Tolouse always hold huge threat. But I do believe Ospreys are the best team in Europe atm, and if they play to their potential, will be very hard to beat.

Some disappointing disrespectful displays by a few London Irish players against Perpignan today.

Latest posts