• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

Hey, can anyone tell how I can change the music file on Rugby 2005? What program do I need to open the ".big" files?

Cheers

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 24 2005, 01:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Mar 24 2005, 01:24 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Darhf
@Mar 24 2005, 12:58 AM
Sanzar : Fraser made the kits but I haven't heard any news from him recently. I don't know if he's working on an update.

lehuit : great
<
Can I add them in the list of the second post ?
What program do you use to edit the jersey's mate? I did a bit with NRL, so I wouldn't mind having a shot myself...
Also, The EA logo's still litter the place during the S12, is there a way to replace them with the logo on this site?

http://www.tooheysnew.com.au
S12TNLogo.gif

(note: only the logo (not the "it's all good" thing)needs to be diagonally facing the bottom end of the 50 metre line and stretched)

And also change the S12 symbol to match the one found here?:

http://www.tooheysnew.com.au/rugby.asp

S12Logo.gif

cheers [/b]
Good thinking mate. Maybe when lazy chestnut gets time he could do this as a patch for the Super 12 and Tri Nations games?

how far off are we from being able to edit the appearence(headgear etc) & team of current players?

is this possible - because ea made some big mistakes

Faces of current players is no problem.

Not sure about headgear as of yet. Will look into it.

for tuesday i will have:

1. all english teams for heineken cup

2. all irish teams for heineken cup

3. revised international teams for big mod

i will get around to them all eventually but if anybody is desparate for any particular teams, please post your requests by 4pm uk time today.(if possible please post or email me [[email protected]] as many relevant images aswell.)

fraser

Originally posted by davidson@Mar 24 2005, 11:52 PM
yeah, mine but it has a few errors and little bits that need fixing
Like the numbers on the back? Otherwise the international pack was really good, apart from maybe those thick black lines on the Jap jersey.

Just looked at 'rugby downloads' and I saw the the all international kit update. Why is thewallaby on the aarm of oz kit. This is only in world cup. Also is it possible to get world cup kits for each country in one of these mod sites. And i know i've missed something, but i just can't work somethings out. plzzz tell me how to make mods on PS2 in 'extreme' detail.

Originally posted by scot@Mar 25 2005, 11:46 AM
Otherwise the international pack was really good, apart from maybe those thick black lines on the Jap jersey.
The black lines on the Jap jersey are meant to be there.

Originally posted by Jacko+Mar 25 2005, 02:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Mar 25 2005, 02:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-scot
@Mar 25 2005, 11:46 AM
Otherwise the international pack was really good, apart from maybe those thick black lines on the Jap jersey.
The black lines on the Jap jersey are meant to be there. [/b]
They're too thick though. Now I'm just being picky! I didn't think the numbers were blue either.

No i'm sure numbers arent meant to be blue i think they should be black.
And do u know how to make these mods on PS2. I know its already been posted. but icouldn't make sense of it. 'EXTREME' detail plzzz?

Could someone plz tell me which link to click on in lehuit. All in french even though I learn this lanuage at school i can't understand anything.

anyone know which file to edit ball skins?

*EDIT* i found it

although for some reason i cant edit it with EAgraph...........any solutions?

Latest posts