• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

Would anyone here know where i can get a pic of Harlequins away jersey? as ive finished their home kit but dont know anything about their away kit.

shop-awaytop_04.jpg

Are you currently working your way through all the European club kits then kinkon? Because I'm sure if you ask all the NH members of the forum they will provide you with any pics you need in order to do them.

o and btw i finished the glasgow kits but i think shogun has problems again with his uploading i already sent it to him...but yeah i finished glasgow now to finish harlequins i got another question do the quins change socks for their away kit or are they the same?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 27 2005, 01:14 PM
where abouts??
Just ask on this thread, and someone will help you with what you need. Don't know about Quins socks, you should PM woodie about that one.

thanks for that

btw i finished the quins kit but tell me if i got any mistakes ill give woodie a message but heres what ive done so far....the only question mark for me is the socks but if they are other mistakes tell me
<

quins kit

Originally posted by Wally+Mar 27 2005, 12:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Mar 27 2005, 12:48 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Darhf
@Mar 27 2005, 06:35 AM
referees/gunners kits
Good idea doing the referees but what are the gunners? Which website can they be found on? [/b]
Gunners - Edinburgh Gunners, like when you call London Wasps Wasps etc. Didn't have the celtic league licenses so no celtic sides have their full ***les (Neath Swansey Ospreys for example) Our website is www.edinburghrugby.com

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 27 2005, 01:36 PM
thanks for that

btw i finished the quins kit but tell me if i got any mistakes ill give woodie a message but heres what ive done so far....the only question mark for me is the socks but if they are other mistakes tell me
<

quins kit
Those kits look very good. woodie should know about the socks.

An other ball :
Ayy7tEkUweNRmHBecCs%20wHuloe6UTogB00CE.jpg

I cant' upload my ball, if you can help me ...

Have you screen of Castre and Bourgoin balls ?

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Mar 28 2005, 02:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Mar 28 2005, 02:16 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jeru
@Mar 27 2005, 02:46 PM
<

<
my website work well now (ouff)
How do you convert the files from rar format? [/b]
with wirar, it's like winzip but it's more power (and with you can make zip file to)
winrar

Originally posted by guiguiom@Mar 28 2005, 03:58 AM
An other ball :
Ayy7tEkUweNRmHBecCs%20wHuloe6UTogB00CE.jpg

I cant' upload my ball, if you can help me ...

Have you screen of Castre and Bourgoin balls ?
send me a mail from here, I'll help you.

I uploaded kinkon98's glasgow kits.

And no, I don't have connection problems today
<
it's Sunday and I can't be 24/24 in front of the computer
<

This is really minor, but the Brumbies away jersey is srewed no ACT Emblem - u know with swans on side of shield. Coat of Arms. Knw i'd get the name eventually. Also they've mucke up the stipes on the arms shirt and socks. Is it possible to get Gits' real head gear for brumbies?

Hey, gratz on a great forum and community!! Got a load of new stuff for my Rugby 2005 now!

I couldn't find an updated Munster jersey so heres my own set:

http://www.student.dcu.ie/~hoctord2/munsterjerseys.rar

Didn't change much, cept the crests and put on the sponsor. Any tips are appreciated!

Also can anyone tell me if theres a tutorial for updating the team logos that are shown throughout the game?

Cheers
Denis

Latest posts