• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

sorry that I haven't made the balls yet but i've had revision and a few personal things to sort out. I'll try to make them tonight, failing that tomorrow morning.

Los Lover, If people want the balls they can have the balls. We can't edit the gameplay and the other things we grumble about so untill we can edit them or rugby 06 comes out the wee things like the balls and kits can make the game a bit more fun to play.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Apr 6 2005, 02:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Apr 6 2005, 02:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Apr 3 2005, 09:50 AM
In each country super 12 has a different sponsor (SA - Vodacom, NZ - Rebel Sport, Oz - Tooheys New). Also the ball is a little out of date. This year's S12 ball is a gilbert vapour. it's got 2 sides with black lining one with gold one with green. On the inside where they have the sort of arrow things i think there's one green and one gold on each side. I'll look for a pic of the ball, but if anyone beets me to it be sure to post it. Also maybe correct me about the ball art if it needs it.
23.jpg
How sad! Don't be offended, just think about it.

I mean we want offloads, home teams for Lions tours....less motion cap and more freedom in the running game like Maddens.......

NOT extra detail on the frigging ball!!!???

No wonder EA don't bother listening to our requests when some are this pedantic.
I have a 32 inch wodescreen tv w/ cables and you could not notice this.....

I mean who f***ing cares? [/b]
You need to read things before blowing your top mate...

This thread is all about outside and freelance graphic designers etc who are doing asthetic patch upgrades for some of the visually less accurate aspects of rugby 2005. It is NOT a thread devoted to suggestions for EA's next rugby ***le (which the f***en scummy c***s wouldn't check anyway).

Updated the real players name with SharksFan's version (italian, spanish & japanese players)

who are the "freelance and outside graphic designers" working on the textures? most of them surely are done by amatuers right?

not making any point, but just wondering what the people who do the textures do in 'real life'

Originally posted by davidson@Apr 7 2005, 01:27 AM
who are the "freelance and outside graphic designers" working on the textures? most of them surely are done by amatuers right?

not making any point, but just wondering what the people who do the textures do in 'real life'
Just generalising
<

I wasn't catagorically saying it's what you do by trade.

Does any1 have a modded PI jersey? I'm seriously considering getting PC version.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 8 2005, 04:02 PM
Does any1 have a modded PI jersey? I'm seriously considering getting PC version.
READ THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these files can be used in order to create one patch x ps2?

whare i cant find a good patch?

A feature like that would have come in handy today. From the match kick off one of their players knocked it back into the in goal, two more tried to jump on it both missing, my player then picked it up and knocked it backwards when hit by a tackle still in the in goal, this was then followed by an opposing player kicking the ball along the ground into the hands of my prop forward who took it over the line to score. Bizarre.

****, good work mate. Is it all Fraser's work or does it also include the work of all the other members who have made kits, etc?

its all mine mate, thats why its taken me 3 weeks to finish the b*stard! i did use other peoples stuff for reference but i sourced all the images myself, which is no mean feat when it comes to calvisano etc!

it was getting a bit scappy having lots of different people making stuff, and some images were not compressed to the right proportions etc, so i thought i should make a total patch.

still need to sort out the numbers on the back of kits etc, but im sure that wont be too difficult.

logos will follow soon for the in game menu etc.

im sure the mod has a few mistakes, please post them or email them to me at

[email protected] and ill endevour to make an add on v1.1

cheers, hope everybody likes them

fraser

has anyone had a look at calvisano. that was a mission. italian and french clubs are fairly keen on sponsors arent they. bourgoine even move their logo to accomodate sponsors!

Oh... I didn't realise that was where everything was still being compiled
<
Anywho. Will the S12 pitch logo's be addressed in the next one davidson? (when you've had a chance to relax after the load of work you've just finished that it).

Latest posts