• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 12 2005, 10:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Apr 12 2005, 10:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-davidson
@Apr 12 2005, 10:40 PM
what do they have on the rwc pitch?
As far as I know, all RWC pitches were blank! It was always supposed to be "clean". [/b]
I don't think so. If yes they definatly have RWC logo inside 22.

of course can do it. dont think the pitch at rwc has anything on it tho.

am planning on doing all the balls in one go tho.

if you want in the meantime i cant send you vectorised rwc logos and lots more in pdf format that you can import into photoshop. the files only a meg or so.

[email protected]

For the Australian Super 12:
Half way - Toohey's New Super 12 logo
22m - Toohey's New logo

For the Australian Tri Nations:
Half way - Tri Nations logo
22m - Bundaberg Rum logo

bundaberg%20rum%20new%20logo.gif

all good. the only thing i need to know now is what the texture files are called. does anyone know?

Originally posted by Wally@Apr 12 2005, 11:41 PM
22m - Toohey's New logo

22m - Bundaberg Rum logo

I'm pretty sure that the TN logo in the middle is different for each country isn't it... I just can't remember which sponsor is at the top of each and their style (i think the NZ one was the most different from memory).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
all good. the only thing i need to know now is what the texture files are called. does anyone know?[/b]

not me personally, I tried looking for stuff a while ago, but it was so daunting... I couldn't get far.

I'm looking for the Data for the Islanders and Barbarians....

i.e <team id="0" alias="Brumbies" Index="28" />
<team id="1" alias="Reds" Index="30" />
<team id="2" alias="Waratahs" Index="29" />
<team id="3" alias="Blues" Index="70" />

Does anyone know what the info is for those 2 teams?

Thanx!

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 13 2005, 01:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Apr 13 2005, 01:39 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Apr 12 2005, 11:41 PM
22m - Toohey's New logo

22m - Bundaberg Rum logo

I'm pretty sure that the TN logo in the middle is different for each country isn't it... I just can't remember which sponsor is at the top of each and their style (i think the NZ one was the most different from memory).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
all good. the only thing i need to know now is what the texture files are called. does anyone know?[/b]

not me personally, I tried looking for stuff a while ago, but it was so daunting... I couldn't get far. [/b]
I'm pretty sure they just jave the bundy rum series logo in oz. No 3 nation logo.

Yeah I think you're right, but I'd prefer to have the Tri Nations logo in the middle with the Bundy logo on the 22m line. The Bundaberg logo they use on the pitch for the Australian Test series is specially designed, I can't find it though.

okay, a mixture of good and bad news.

first off, bad news it took me ages last night to find the files so no work for you today.

good news. will have done them by tommorow.

okay more bad news. their is only one file for tri nations and 2 for s12 (dont know what they both do at mo tho) so you will have to choose which countries logo you want for all of the matches regardless of where they play.

and finnaly more bad news. the logo in the middle of the pitch can be stretched so it looks upright from the camera, however the 22m logos cannot as you only have 1 file that is pasted to the pitch twice. so if one is stretched awkwardly the other will look very odd.

hopefully will have some stuff for you tomorrow however,

watching the tri nations last night i saw new zealand have a phillips logo with the firn in on the pitch and phillips logos at either 22.

please help with other 3N logos

fraser

I'd say just leave the Tri Nations logo in the middle and stick the Bundy logos on the 22m. Or we could have a Bundy logo at one 22m and a Phillips one on the other, lol? Also why would we want to stretch the logos anyway?

okay so all art work is done fro the tri nations pitch. have a problem though. the fsh file contains two image documents. it is poss to extract both but cannot put them back into the file.

if any of you know how, please tell me and ill post them tomorrow

Okay. In another thread people were talking about using USB inputs on PS2 to modify everything that was needed. I put my hand up to try it out. I do not require PS2 modding tutorial, cos i would like to know how to get PC mods on to PS2 i belive u can, but i need some instructions. Where do i find the files to mod on PS2? anyone? Also on RWC they have the IRB logo on half way line in middle. Not RWC logo but IRB. Also has anyone done anything about RWC balls?

Originally posted by Wally@Apr 13 2005, 06:22 PM
Yeah I think you're right, but I'd prefer to have the Tri Nations logo in the middle with the Bundy logo on the 22m line. The Bundaberg logo they use on the pitch for the Australian Test series is specially designed, I can't find it though.
Here's your bundy rugby series logo.
bundy_aru_rgb_page_image.jpg

Originally posted by Jacko+Apr 17 2005, 12:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Apr 17 2005, 12:36 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Apr 13 2005, 06:22 PM
Here's your bundy rugby series logo.
bundy_aru_rgb_page_image.jpg
[/b]
Bingo, that's it davidson. Also, why not just make two versions of the patch, one incorporating the New Zealand sponsors and logos and the other incorporating the Australian sponsors and logos? Anyway that's the Bundy image that should replace the EA one on the 22m line. Cheers for that Jacko.

I don't think we have the Tri Nations Logo in Australia. Also is it possible to get some test matches in Canberra in the game in series.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 17 2005, 01:44 PM
Also is it possible to get some test matches in Canberra in the game in series.
Now why would you go and ruin my new found respect for you by saying something as stupid as that?

P.S. The Tri Nations logo looks good though, so keep it.

Dunno. They screwed the stadium up a bit tho. I mean come on who's gonna what test matches at ballymore?
<
<

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 18 2005, 09:09 AM
Dunno. They screwed the stadium up a bit tho. I mean come on who's gonna what test matches at ballymore?
<

<
It's held more test matches then Canberra ever will.

P.S. How's the patch coming along Davidson?

Yeah, probly right. We used to though. Then they thought the stadium was too small. Just curious what's the max capacity at Ballymore?

i know what the logos are for the tri nations and all the artwork is done (which i will post in pdf format soon) however i am still having trouble getting multiple bitmaps back into one fsh file. im gonna need help from darfh and the other technical genius with this one.

you are right tho, i will need to make multiple patches. they work as follows

australia: big bundy series logo cntre and two normal bundy logos on the 22m

new zealand: big phillips series logo with two phillips logos

south africa. big vodacomseries logo centre with little vodacoms 22m

as soon as i have a patch that will stuff 2 bitmaps into one fsh, youve got your patch. there it is, the gauntlet has been thrown down!

Latest posts