• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2005 modification project

Originally posted by davidson@Apr 12 2005, 01:24 AM
nh based so i dont know what the prob with them is. what needs changing mate?
The EA logo's still litter the place during the S12, is there a way to replace them with this logo.

S12TNLogo.gif

(note: only the logo (not the "it's all good" thing)needs to be diagonally facing the bottom end of the 50 metre line and stretched)

And also change the S12 symbol to match this:

S12Logo.gif

(stretched vertically)

It's actually got slightly different variations depending if it's a SA, Aust or NZ venue... but I doubt it would be possible to get certain logo's to show up at certain stadiums in comp...

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 3 2005, 09:05 AM
Super12LogoSouth_Africa.jpg
Disclude south africa line in logo
rebel_sport_super12_260.gif

Kiwi
frontpg_super12.jpg

Oz. Could someone try and get this as a field logo as well? Also maybe change EA Sports in 22 with major sponsor of each country, if none use country logo?
This is what I mean.

P.S this is all pitch logo probs (just in cas you weren't sure on what I was on about).

right so replacing the god awfull ea logos, on the pitch. i think it may be poss to have all three as the pitch type varies with country ie sa very dry etc.

its stretched so that when viewd by tv camera from side centre, it appears full frontal.

ill have a go. recon i will need much bigger logo and prob three patched to appease all you antipodeans!

ill get on it.

Originally posted by davidson@Apr 12 2005, 01:40 AM
right so replacing the god awfull ea logos, on the pitch. i think it may be poss to have all three as the pitch type varies with country ie sa very dry etc.

its stretched so that when viewd by tv camera from side centre, it appears full frontal.

ill have a go. recon i will need much bigger logo and prob three patched to appease all you antipodeans!

ill get on it.
<
<
<
<
Thanks heaps mate, I'll start looking around for bigger logo's and I'll post em all here.

Also, if it is possible to do the variations for each country, then it's worth noting that for SA the EA logo on the left and right hand sides of the pitch need to be replaced with a "vodacom" logo whereas in NZ it needs to be the "rebel sport" logo, Australia is just the round toohey's new badge in my above post.

I'll start searching for the appropriate logo's

Here's the rebel sport logo to go over the EA pitch logo's for the NZ S12 venues:
logo.gif

(like the toohey's new logo, needs to be diagonally facing inwards and stretched)

Originally posted by davidson@Apr 12 2005, 02:18 AM
if i get a chance, ill do it tonight for tommorow morning but no promises
No probs mate, whenever you can find the time, I'm just glad your helping us out!

Thanks for that Davidson. I wouldn't mind having the Toohey's New logo replacing the EA Sports one in every tournament, just for the Aussies. What do you think? Or if not Toohey's New, maybe Bundaberg Rum?

cool, glad i can be of help. hope you liked the kits.

yes so today, im staring the pitches.
for those of you lucky enough to not be working, it would be great if you could point me in the right direction as to which textures are the ones that i need to change as i only get home about 9pm so any time saved would be much appreciated.

are their separate textures for each team, tournement etc?

if not, i will need to make a texture for each of the big three teams in order to appease all of our antipodean cousins.

if you could post any images that would be great too as the ones i have at the moment are too small to stretch and still look good so i will have to create them in illustrator from scratch.

all going well, you shall have your pitch textures tomorrow
i just recieved my 'the springboks-tri nations champions 2004' dvd so that should put me in good stead.

Originally posted by davidson@Apr 12 2005, 10:04 PM
all going well, you shall have your pitch textures tomorrow
i just recieved my 'the springboks-tri nations champions 2004' dvd so that should put me in good stead.
yeah, that was one of the other stuff ups... in the TriNations Australia have bundaberg rum logo's in the 22's and the TriNations logo is also different for each country... I can't remember exactly how they are differen, so the DVD will be more useful than I can be.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
yes so today, im staring the pitches.
for those of you lucky enough to not be working, it would be great if you could point me in the right direction as to which textures are the ones that i need to change as i only get home about 9pm so any time saved would be much appreciated.

are their separate textures for each team, tournement etc?[/b]

not in the S12 no, only for the country they're playing in. So in all NZ based matches the pitches always have the rebel sport stuff etc.

I'm gonn have a look and try find more high res logo's, but most of the time they're quite small.

Originally posted by Wally@Apr 12 2005, 09:53 PM
Thanks for that Davidson. I wouldn't mind having the Toohey's New logo replacing the EA Sports one in every tournament, just for the Aussies. What do you think? Or if not Toohey's New, maybe Bundaberg Rum?
Nah mate not tooheys - maybe bundy or qantas.

Also could somebody get pitch mats for RWC. I think u'd be able to do it for all three as they are sort of a different tournament.

imagine next years rugby game is exactly like rugby 2005 but all the mods we put in like licensing and pitch mats

*sigh* that'll never happen

before the end of the day can we agree on what goes on whos pitch? everybody has a different opinion. this is what i have so far:

new zealand

centre: s12 rebel sport s12 logo
inside 22: nothing to my knowledge

australia

centre: tooheys new s12 logo
inside 22: bundy rum logos

south africa:

centre: vodacom s12 logo

please correct my errors

what i recon happens with the pitch textures in the game is that there is only one s12 pitch. therefore i will have to make three versions and you will have to use your favourite. if this is not the case and each country has thier own then of course there is no problem. and argentina have their own pitch texture for gods sake!

cheers guys

Originally posted by davidson@Apr 12 2005, 10:40 PM
what do they have on the rwc pitch?
As far as I know, all RWC pitches were blank! It was always supposed to be "clean".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
new zealand

australia

south africa:

please correct my errors[/b]

In SA they just have a "vodacom" text in their 22 i think, and the bundaberg rum logo's are only used in the Tri Nations as far as I know... otherwise in the S12 it's always the round Toohey's New badge in the 22'.

Originally posted by davidson@Apr 12 2005, 10:39 PM
before the end of the day can we agree on what goes on whos pitch? everybody has a different opinion. this is what i have so far:

new zealand

australia

south africa:

please correct my errors

what i recon happens with the pitch textures in the game is that there is only one s12 pitch. therefore i will have to make three versions and you will have to use your favourite. if this is not the case and each country has thier own then of course there is no problem. and argentina have their own pitch texture for gods sake!

cheers guys
Oz - Tooheys new inside 22, NZ - Rebel inside 22, SA - vodacom inside 22.
Also plz the RWC pitch? Would be great an can u get a RWC ball maybe not your thing - maybe someone else.