• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2006 Modification Project

I've the same question than Neo and Foxhound.

I'm a poor little french player (PC), not very efficient concerning patch editors.... :(

The GUnners kits (with the links) were an easy way to modify the game and i hope that you'll be ok to help me and the others by giving us the links of the logos and the other modifications.

Thanks a lot, really a good job!!!
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

what i have posted is a reference guide to the location of the badges, logos kits etc that are found in the data.gob file in your install location.

I haven't actually made any bar the toulouse/castres ones i used for testing

When I open the Data.gob file, and that I export a fsh file. I export all which has in the fsh and I see 2 files bin and a file index.

How to make? :mellow:

Originally posted by csrtt815@Mar 3 2006, 09:04 PM
The EA badge that pops up across the screen at intervals is

df8c343a1c88fade15492c0eb1079877.fsh

ive made mine to scroll the [BBC Sport]
Can you make a 'Channel 7' or 'Fox Sports' one of those for us here in Australia?

FOR ALL THOSE MODDERS:

here are a couple of links to things on my site that you might find usefull.
they are just the things i happen to have at work, but if they are any good to you then i have
much more stuff you can use.

http://www.fraserdavidson.co.uk/trf/rugby_...l_logos_etc.pdf

http://www.fraserdavidson.co.uk/trf/rugby_league_logos.pdf

these are just international and league club logos and a few manufacturers bits logos.

the benefit of these things is they are vector images.
that basically means they can be blown up to any size when rasterised to be used in kit mods,
logo mods etc etc.

in order to create a raster you must import the pdf into photoshop or illustrator. the white background is an alpha channel so you wont get any anti-aliasing problems.

please let me know if these will help you out. they are the things i used for last years kit mod patch but i dont have enough time these days to do this years plus the likes of gunner are doing a great job.

any questions post here and ill try and help. if i get a decent response then ill upload the rest of my stuff soon.

There is not a logo French.

But I still did not include/understand. Which is measurement has to follow to make a logo, a kind of tutorial.

actually there are 2 french logos on the international pdf. the jersey and ffr logos.

im at work at the moment and these were the only bits i have with me, the rest are at home (super 12 etc)

if you open the pdf in photoshop, it should ask you how large you want the coposition to be.
you can make it as big as you like because it can raster the vector images any size.
for example. here is the england logo, i just blew up and rasterised in photoshop:

http://www.fraserdavidson.co.uk/trf/england.jpg

the benefit of this is its decent quality and you dont have to cut it out (in this case you do as the image was flattened to create a jpeg)

Okay but How one makes then to take the logo and to convert it into fsh and also how to include it in the play.

You do not answer has my questions!!! :huh:

1. because its hard to understand what the hell you are talking about.
altho im doing my best.

2. and at the top of my post it does say its intended for modders.

you really need a basic grasp of photoshop or illustrator as well as the kit making process so
im not going to explain the whole process from start to finish. im sure dahrf or gunner have already done this in a previous post.

Originally posted by Neo@Mar 4 2006, 04:00 AM
Okay. :cheers:
LilJonT_shirt.jpg

Just to let you know,

I'm doing a french real logo pack, All the french logos in one zip file, plus a surprise. keep posted...

could someone plz explian how to use these kits and logos im really confused
ive never come up with something like this before

its a long shot but would it be possible to get under sleeves with the kits?

im presuming it would be unlikely that you could gett them for specific players only?

That would look pretty cool, but i suppose something will be done. Maybe find a skin colour of arms and just make it black instead. Thus having an undershirt arm colur or something similar.

I have no idea bout these things, so it may just be utter *******s

Also on similar lines would it possible for new boots and gloves?

BM

Latest posts