• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2006 Modification Project

i dont know if its possible but i could put the ccc logo on the underarmour sleave?

but i dont know how to do this programming stuff, so if you think its posible i could use the template and put it on there

so that when its in game it could look like this, cuz i just made that ccc logo on the sleeve below

x9fo.png

in photoshop that is, i cant do this stuff cuz i dont have the game for pc.. but if you guys could ill lend you my CCC logo

Hell thats what makes a game modding fanactic, DC. Good idea.

Is this need to have everything correct, a form of OCD. As i think i suffer from it. I have to have one of my games correct.

Just tell me you all do it too.........Having each line up correct, kicking Wilkinson out of the England squad etc...

Please

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 6 2006, 09:13 PM

Is this need to have everything correct, a form of OCD. As i think i suffer from it. I have to have one of my games correct.

Just tell me you all do it too.........Having each line up correct, kicking Wilkinson out of the England squad etc...

Please

BM
For starters, you take a player out of the international squad through the squad management mode, not modding the game.

As for the O'Gara is ******** though DC, try Darhf's player editor.

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5288

Originally posted by DC13@Mar 7 2006, 09:16 AM
and making ronan o'gara better than humphreys...
Well thats not something i personally do, but it's similar to telling Oriol Ripol to take a running jump out of the Sale team (who is he you ask, exactly the reason hes out)

BM

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Mar 7 2006, 09:20 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Black-Monday
@Mar 6 2006, 09:13 PM

Please

BM
For starters, you take a player out of the international squad through the squad management mode, not modding the game.

As for the O'Gara is ******** though DC, try Darhf's player editor.

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5288 [/b]
You don't think i know that, but i was mainly referring to general non-gaming time spent of rugby 06. Editing teams etc.......

Also, do you have to nit pick EVERYTHING. Wow i didn't say squad managementing......big friggin deal.

BM

Originally posted by DC13@Mar 6 2006, 09:13 PM
so that when its in game it could look like this, cuz i just made that ccc logo on the sleeve below

x9fo.png

in photoshop that is, i cant do this stuff cuz i dont have the game for pc.. but if you guys could ill lend you my CCC logo
Sadly that wouldn't work as it's the same texture for both arms, so you'd end up with 2 canterbury logos.

It would probably be best to leave it logoless, there are many types and logos of underarmour.

Also after we found out how to do underarmour, are there any other weird and wonderful things we could change/add

Also thanks for the positive rep gunner, i am gonna need them after continuing your arguement in the 'holiday topic'

BM

Dharf anychance of you coming out with a mod to change the controller layout for ya pc controller?

cos some of us have ps2 adapters and the controller button layout is mixed up.

Has anybody found the files to change the menus, what i mean is when you select New Tournament you have the option to select the year of the roster, i have changed the match rosters on the 6 Nations Tournament done 2005 but when i try and select it the option is not there it only says Random/2006, i have found some menus but not the 1s i want if anybody has found em can you post the findings, or ill just have to keep searching :( hope some1 can shed a bit of light on it? ;)

Does anyone know how I can use this great editing stuff for my PS2 game?

Help appreciated!

I thought i would post my stadium mod here as this is the mod thread! you can also see it on my kits thread. . . . .
Here is the Millennium Stadium (Cardiff arms park) pack v1.0 [/b]

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

* Millennium Stadium
* Cardiff arms park-pack v1.0

Here is the Millenium stadium-pack mod. I have
put new sponsors on the add-boards, new RBS
on the post padding, and the big screen. The
pack contains the both stadiums night & day.

Contents:
Modded night & day stadiums.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to edinburgh_gunner,
EVOL, scotlander123, Black-Monday
i cant think of a username, and many
more on the TRF. . . .

NOTE:
make sure you only copy the *.Big
files to the EA rugby 06 main folder and not
the folders they come in? Thank you!

Coming soon:

More Kit-packs so look out for
then!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
millstd-pack.rar

Note: if you use the millennium stadium for any games or any league tournaments they will still have the RBS on the post padding & the sponsor banners.

Hope you enjoy!

Originally posted by Black-Monday+Mar 6 2006, 10:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-DC13
@Mar 7 2006, 09:16 AM
and making ronan o'gara better than humphreys...
Well thats not something i personally do, but it's similar to telling Oriol Ripol to take a running jump out of the Sale team (who is he you ask, exactly the reason hes out)

BM [/b]
:eek:

Leave Raspberry alone.

I used to love watching him at Saints. He's Spanish (always a novelty) and has an awesome step.

Latest posts