• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2006 Modification Project

Put it this way, he is on standby for sunday. I hope it stays that way. Although we have TWO? backs on the bench and five forwards. Silly S-A.

Plus on the game he is Uruguayan, any reason?
BM

Here are my own minikit templates so i though i would share it with you all :p also i was asked by Gerhard13 So here they are:

Minikit left/right set1.
leftminikit1.png
rightminikit1.png

Minikit left/right set2.
leftminikit2.png
rightminikit2.png

Minikit left/right set3.
leftminikit3.png
rightminikit3.png

Minikit-Mask left/right set.
leftminikit_mask.png
rightminikit_mask.png

I would just like to say these are more for the modders than anything else! i have included the overlay mask for the minikits as well! left/right mask or alpha channel.
There is no link for the download just copy and paste the pic to your kits folder, then you now the rest :p also on my kits thread!

Have fun. . . . . . . . .

Originally posted by michelpavon@Apr 3 2006, 06:44 PM
What is the bigGui ?
That is a program that can extract and import & compress files from the *big files that EA use in their games, it is a fery good program i could'nt be with out mine! ;)

Originally posted by csrtt815+Apr 4 2006, 06:48 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-michelpavon
@Apr 3 2006, 06:44 PM
What is the bigGui ?
That is a program that can extract and import & compress files from the *big files that EA use in their games, it is a fery good program i could'nt be with out mine! ;)
Where can I telecharge this program ? [/b]
Where can I telecharge this program ?

Originally posted by csrtt815+Apr 4 2006, 06:48 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-michelpavon
@Apr 3 2006, 06:44 PM
What is the bigGui ?
[/b]
How do you use this program ?
Can you help me in give me a exemple ?
Thanks !

Ah i understand, there is no Stade Francais or Clermont. I am sure there was. I may have the kits somewhere. Be a mo.

BM

Ah it seems there are no Clermont or Stade Francais kits, was this an oversight or are they out there somewhere?

It is pity not to have every club team.

Only Those two and Treviso left i think.

BM

Csrtt815, I don't know how to actually view the files with BigGui I can only export them. I have tried using Dragon Unpacker which works (I think) but it takes too long. Please give a more detailed explanation of how an expert like you does it

I just can't get the New logos to download, filefront loads half a green bar then stops. Any other way i can get these files. They look great.

BM

Right I have had a go at hex editing the rdf file after HDK posted this great info on how every thing is set out
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=137838

I've been able to add on to it by just messing about.

OFFSET 90-91 lets you change a persons skin/head with anothers
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=138482

then I found some of the Accessories that you can put on/take off players
just by changing the binary

OFFSET 88 = Boot Style

OFFSET 89 = Socks Up/Down (might be more i haven't fully checked this)

OFFSET 93 = Wrist Tape

OFFSET 94 = Thigh Tape and Gloves

hopefully this can be incorporated into the next PLAYER EDITOR if there ever is an update,

I'll go into a little more detail as to what does what later