• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2006 Modification Project

i have import kits into rugby 06, that is ok but what is the files for backs home and away?

As i havnt posted any new kits in a while so here is a treat for you Cardiff Blues fans update Cardiff arms stadium.[/b]

Stadium pics.
card1.jpg

card2.jpg

* Cardiff arms mod-pack v1.0

Here is the Cardiff arms stadium pack mod.
I have put new sponsors on the add-boards,
Brains on the post padding.

Contents:
stadium big file.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to edinburgh_gunner,
EVOL, scotlander123, Black-Monday
i cant think of a username, woosaah
and many more on the TRF. . . .

NOTE:
make sure you only copy the *.Big
files to the EA rugby 06 main folder and not
the folders they come in?

Coming soon:

More Kit & mod packs so look out for
them!!!

Download.
6315ea2998ea171d49f2188235e379bc.big

Enjoy!!!

also on my kits thread. ;)

The only thing i can do at the moment is add extra dates to a competition in the *.xml so it adds more to the competition!

I am trying to do more dates for the 6 nations and other test matches.

TRI NATIONS XV (replaces Australia A)
trilarge.png

action.jpg

trinat.jpg

trinatback.jpg

mini-kit-trixv-left2.jpg
mini-kit-trixv-right.jpg

changes everything apart from balls and stadium sponsors etc to make the switch
note:

rar also contains d7f84d84467fbfaaaae51ad3326f52d6.fsh which is the squad management logos, this will update a few other teams squad management logos as well so thatll be good aye

also has be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml which will update the team name

Installation:
FIRST OF ALL BACK UP YOUR OWN MODS YOU MAY HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

thanks goes to me. and davidson for his pdf logos, makes things much easier cheers
and of course buck shelford

DOWNLOAD
HERE

I noticed Schalk Burger had some different boots, is that a mod you did?

Also is there to be a boot mod, that would be a great addition to the game.

BM

oh yeah i have only made a couple of boots those puma ones and a pair of gold/white adidas, i just used the fifa ones and made few adjustments. im bored i might go have a look and do some more

Nice looking tri nations team evol. Has anyone replaced one of the rep teams with the Jnr All Blacks?!!! I too hope someone figures out how to create a team (That is if someone hasn't already) and a more refined method of creating a tournament.

Any chance someone could make those paris kits into files for downloading, I really need the paris kits. Especially when they look that good!

BM

That's class EVOL, has anyone figured out how to use the World XV and the NH/SH all star teams?

those teams dont have players in them do they?

um... you will need to chuck players in and maybe change some xml files as well though i havnt seen any xml files that would enable this.

or i dont think i have

Anyone going to help me with the paris kits, I have no idea how to get them in the game.

Also a boot pack, any news on that?

BM

I can find the player faces in the data.gob file, but how do I find the number of the face.

Is there a mod pack out there that brings togethere everything everyone has made so far, like a "one-download-does-it-all" jobbie?

Originally posted by SharksFan@Jun 1 2006, 12:19 AM
I can find the player faces in the data.gob file, but how do I find the number of the face.
i take it you mean find which big file is which, i just open every single file and take a look, its a long process and not everyone is recognisable but thats how i do it.

player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0031060" name="Anthony Foley" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="5535" name="Ignacio Lobbe" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="23967" name="Jonny O'Connor" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="25598" name="Isa Nacewa" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="4966" name="Andrew Farrell" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="21963" name="Ayoola Erinle" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="19866" name="Barry Everitt" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="17832" name="CJ van der Linde" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="11020" name="Dan Scarborough" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="17659" name="George Chuter" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="30523" name="Gordon Ross" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="3351" name="Hall Charlton" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="28022" name="Hanyani Shimange" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="22867" name="James Forrester" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="19264" name="Kyran Bracken" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="32707" name="Lee Mears" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="32439" name="Matt Cairns" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="20899" name="Mauro Bergamasco" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="11478" name="Omar Hasan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="22413" name="Pat Sanderson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="19135" name="Perry Freshwater" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="21543" name="Peter RIchards" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="17964" name="Ramiro Pez" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="27594" name="Tom Rees" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="22658" name="Tommy Hayes" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="21293" name="Yannick Nyanga" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="6287" name="Solly Tybilika" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="19949" name="Ben Herring" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="24221" name="Chris Masoe" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="8184" name="Conrad Jantjes" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="16697" name="Conrad Smith" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="16290" name="David Walder" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="10285" name="Drew Mitchell" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="24423" name="Fabio Ongaro" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="1604" name="Ollie Smith" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="9762" name="Andy Hazell" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0021078" name="Aurelien Rougerie" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_15" lowhairstyle="1_15" location="0001924" name="Ben Atiga" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0011701" name="Brad Thorn" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0031928" name="Brian Liebenberg" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019718" name="Byron Kelleher" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0023811" name="Caleb Ralph" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0006900" name="Carl Hoeft" skin="2" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0002125" name="Cedric Heymans" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0030114" name="Christian Labit" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0015006" name="Corey Flynn" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0029314" name="Daniel Braid" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0010353" name="David Auradou" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0031226" name="David Bory" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0006224" name="David Gibson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0005075" name="David Hill" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_10" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0004940" name="David Wallace" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0010322" name="Deacon Manu" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0003737" name="Donnacha O'Callaghan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0014270" name="Eric Miller" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0021153" name="Frank Sheahan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0014460" name="Gary Longwell" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018337" name="Geordan Murphy" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0024182" name="Glen Jackson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000209" name="Greg Feek" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0017432" name="Guy Easterby" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0001052" name="Jean-Baptiste Elissalde" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0030109" name="Jerome Thion" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="30548" name="Hal Luscombe" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="0003557" name="Jono Gibbes" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0023487" name="Julien Bonnaire" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0001752" name="Julien Peyrelongue" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0019156" name="Justin Collins" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0013061" name="Keith Gleeson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0023844" name="Keven Mealamu" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0006422" name="Ma'a Nonu" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0007882" name="Marcus Horan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0000391" name="Mark Hammett" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0000292" name="Marty Holah" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0031351" name="Olivier Brouzet" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014962" name="Olivier Milloud" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0002330" name="Pascal Pape" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0009781" name="Patrick Tabacco" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003487" name="Pepito Elhorga" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0032356" name="Pierre Mignoni" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020580" name="Rico Gear" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0012043" name="Rob Henderson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0013931" name="Rodney So'oialo" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0001842" name="Roger Randle" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0032525" name="Sebastien Chabal" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0017086" name="Simon Best" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0011785" name="Sione Lauaki" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018538" name="Steve Devine" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0024948" name="Sylvain Marconnet" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_10" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0005109" name="Thibault Privat" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="11840" name="Thomas Castaignede" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000911" name="Thomas Lievremont" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0003102" name="Victor Costello" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0007479" name="Vincent Clerc" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0013712" name="William Servat" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0026667" name="Xavier Garbajosa" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020328" name="Xavier Rush" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000248" name="Yannick Bru" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014474" name="Yannick Jauzion" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="1340" name="Yan Delaigue" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0026777" name="Adam Freier" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="0003788" name="Al Baxter" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0000540" name="Alex Brown" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003855" name="Alex King" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_10" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020968" name="Ben Jacobs" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0027529" name="Ben Tune" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0023400" name="Bruce Reihana" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0028768" name="Cameron Shepherd" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0002368" name="Chris Whitaker" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0027756" name="Christo Bezuidenhout" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000144" name="Clyde Rathbone" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_13" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0019095" name="Damian Hoo" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014688" name="Daniel Heenan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0002589" name="Daniel Vickerman" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0016827" name="David Croft" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003565" name="David Flatman" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_10" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0012259" name="Elia Tuqiri" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0007200" name="Graham Rowntree" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0022363" name="Isaac Feaunati" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0008166" name="Jake Boer" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0025333" name="Jaque Fourie" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0019169" name="Joe Roff" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_13" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0028703" name="Joel Wilson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0032591" name="John Roe" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0017954" name="Jorrie Muller" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_13" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0031107" name="Josh Valentine" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0029556" name="Julian Huxley" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_18" lowhairstyle="2_18" location="0032609" name="Junior Pelesasa" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0032209" name="Luke Doherty" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030333" name="Mark Gerrard" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0012779" name="Mark Van Gisbergen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020078" name="Martyn Wood" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0006334" name="Matt Cockbain" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0006270" name="Matt Dunning" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="14507" name="Matt Henjak" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0016303" name="Matt Perry" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0031531" name="Milton Thaiday" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0026962" name="Morgan Turinui" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0007441" name="Nathan Grey" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="28074" name="Tasesa Lavea" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="2324" name="Ryan Jones" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0026018" name="Neil de Kock" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0011942" name="Nick Stiles" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0015145" name="Owen Finegan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0001338" name="Paul Sampson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="2_10" lowhairstyle="2_10" location="0007372" name="Ricardo Loubscher" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020315" name="Richards Bands" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0022018" name="Rob Fidler" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bakd" location="0003343" name="Rocky Elsom" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0026740" name="Scott Fava" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_13" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0026869" name="Sean Hardman" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000330" name="Shane Drahm" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_6" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0003297" name="Shaun Berne" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0008838" name="Stefan Terblance" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0032702" name="Steve Kefu" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="2_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0008217" name="Tai McIsaac" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0004324" name="Terry Fanolua" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019677" name="Thinus Delport" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0012455" name="Tim Donnelly" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="10172" name="Tim Stimpson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0023072" name="Tom May" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="10816" name="Tom Voyce" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="14989" name="Tony Woodcock" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0006962" name="Trevor Leota" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="2_10" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0022795" name="Ugo Monye" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014309" name="Van Humphries" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0031339" name="Lawrence Sephaka" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0010498" name="Daniel Coetzee" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0021363" name="Andy Gomarsall" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029200" name="Austin Healey" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0026488" name="Bill Young" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0027446" name="Carlos Spencer" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018703" name="Charlie Hodgson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0017421" name="Chris Jack" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0005601" name="Chris Latham" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0012529" name="Dan Carter" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003902" name="Dave Hewett" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0023281" name="Doug Howlett" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0023556" name="Fabien Pelous" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0011258" name="George Gregan" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="16343" name="Jonah Lomu" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0019314" name="George Smith" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003625" name="Imanol Harinordoquy" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030212" name="James Simpson Daniel" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018330" name="Jason Robinson" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0025996" name="Joe Rokocoko" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0007085" name="Joe Worsley" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003434" name="Lote Tuqiri" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019690" name="Matt Dawson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0005662" name="Mike Catt" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018190" name="Mils Muliaina" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018230" name="Neil Back" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0016202" name="Phil Waugh" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019895" name="Radike Samo" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000757" name="Reuben Thorne" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0018467" name="Richie McCaw" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0002607" name="Serge Betsen" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0008759" name="Stephen Larkham" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003829" name="Stirling Mortlock" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0005705" name="Tana Umaga" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000491" name="Wendell Sailor" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004675" name="Nicolas Brusque" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020450" name="Jean J Crenca" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0000041" name="Elton Flatley" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0023831" name="Jeremy Paul" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030145" name="Matt Burke" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0031240" name="Nathan Sharpe" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0016279" name="Brendan Cannon" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0001869" name="Aaron Mauger" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004213" name="Pieter de Villiers" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018132" name="Mark Regan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024626" name="Jerry Collins" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0025205" name="Kenny Logan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0026362" name="David Lyons" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_3" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0004686" name="Clement Poitrenaud" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0006541" name="Danny Grewcock" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0017864" name="Gareth Cooper" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0008281" name="Aisea Tuilevu" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0011243" name="Alessandro Troncon" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_13" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0009091" name="Alix Popham" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020626" name="Allan Jacobsen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0020426" name="Allister Hogg" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0031920" name="Andre Pretorious" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="0023258" name="Andre Vos" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0000875" name="Andrea De Rossi" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0032604" name="Andrea Lo Cicero" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000607" name="Andrew Henderson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0026924" name="Andrew Hore" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0026500" name="Andrew Mehrtens" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0015264" name="Andy Craig" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029565" name="Anthony Horgan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000778" name="Anton Oliver" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0028570" name="Api Neavo" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030180" name="Ben Evans" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0025542" name="Ben Hinshelwood" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0023073" name="Benhur Kivalu" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0018846" name="Bob Skinstad" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020783" name="Brendan Laney" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0011075" name="Brent Cockbain" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0019668" name="Brent Ward" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0027611" name="Brian Lima" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0032257" name="Bruce Douglas" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0013597" name="Butch James" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0021221" name="Cameron Mather" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0010291" name="Carl Hayman" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0013648" name="Ceri Sweeney" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0028773" name="Chris Cusiter" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018651" name="Chris Jones" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0023717" name="Chris Rossouv" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020652" name="Corne Krige" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0007721" name="Craig Davidson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0006748" name="Cristian Stoica" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0026253" name="Daan Human" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0032168" name="Dafydd Jones" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="2_10" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0013290" name="Daisuke Ohata" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004144" name="Dale Santon" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020178" name="Dan Parks" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003730" name="Danie Rossouv" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0004639" name="David Holwell" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0005055" name="Denis Dallan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0000678" name="Denning Tyrell" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0000226" name="Derrick Lee" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0010808" name="Diego Albaneze" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004919" name="Dwayne Peel" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0006511" name="Earl Va' a" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="7619" name="Enrico Januarie" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020945" name="Felipe Conteponi" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0009374" name="Filipo Levi" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle=&

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003065" name="Gethin Jenkins" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0019932" name="Glenn Metcalfe" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024229" name="Gonzalo Quesada" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020418" name="Graeme Beveridge" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0010293" name="Hedro Scholtz" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0012578" name="Huw Bennett" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0006193" name="Iestyn Thomas" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_3" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0012263" name="Iguacio Corleto" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0021911" name="Jacques Cronje" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0006704" name="James McLaren" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020278" name="Jamie Robinson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0028433" name="Jared Barker" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004833" name="Jason Spice" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020415" name="Jason White" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024596" name="Jean Baptiste Poux" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020594" name="Joe Van Niekerk" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029271" name="Johannes Conradie" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0025627" name="John Kelly" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0012105" name="Jon Petrie" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0016367" name="Jonathan Thomas" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0007636" name="Josh Blackie" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0002168" name="Juan Miranada" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014018" name="Juan Smith" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0016398" name="Julian White" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0010021" name="Keith Robinson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004042" name="Kennedy Tsimba" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024350" name="Kort Schubert" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_3" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0003602" name="Kristian Ormsby" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020053" name="Lisandro Arbizu" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020222" name="Andrew Sheridan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="2_6" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0024370" name="Marika Vunibaka" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0012508" name="Mario Ledesma" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0019851" name="Mark Jones" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030422" name="Mark Taylor" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0013829" name="Martin Castrogiovanni" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0027109" name="Martin Corry" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0005841" name="Martyn Williams" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0026154" name="Maurico Reggiardo" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0032745" name="Mefin Davies" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0031203" name="Michael Owen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0007038" name="Mike Blair" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_3" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0011462" name="Mirco Bergamasco" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0008075" name="Nathan Hines" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0012949" name="Nathan Mauger" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0022813" name="Neil Brew" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0026058" name="Neil Doak" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0004474" name="Nicholas Miranada" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000406" name="Nick Evans" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0000662" name="Nicky Little" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0026308" name="Norman Ligairi" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0001637" name="Opeta Paepoi" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="4380" name="Sean Lamont" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0008526" name="Paddy Wallace" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0028503" name="Paul Griffen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0021497" name="Paul James" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0013330" name="Paul Sackey" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0025411" name="Pedrie Wanneburg" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0014700" name="Pierre Hola" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0001594" name="Pieter Dixon" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020183" name="Quinton Davids" skin="4" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0017192" name="Reggie Corrigan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0023840" name="Rhys Williams" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0027350" name="Riki Flutey" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0020851" name="Rima Wakarua" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0011247" name="Rob Russell" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004693" name="Robert Sidoli" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0026292" name="Roberto Grau" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0009990" name="Robin McBryde" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0027938" name="Rod Snow" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0011969" name="Roy Kinikinilau" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0003753" name="S. Sivivatu" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0005049" name="Sailosi Tagicakibau" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0013458" name="Sam Tuitupou" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_6" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0023196" name="Santiago Phelan" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0021948" name="Scott Murray" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_6" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0016519" name="Seilala Mapusua" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0008177" name="Selbourne Boome" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="2_10" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0015205" name="Semo Sititi" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0008723" name="Seru Rabeni" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0022725" name="Shane Horgan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_14" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0029301" name="Shaun Sowerby" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0002082" name="Shin Hasegawa" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0027067" name="Simon Cross" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0014771" name="Simon Maling" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0001071" name="Simon Shaw" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0026173" name="Simon Taylor" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004883" name="Simon Webster" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0015629" name="Sonny Parker" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0024227" name="Steve Borthwick" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000142" name="Stuart Abbott" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0032726" name="Stuart Grimes" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="12859" name="Taine Randell" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0016541" name="Takeomi Ito" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0019072" name="Takuro Miuchi" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_4" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0004015" name="Tane Tuipulotu" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0029873" name="Tani Fuga" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0000690" name="Tom Philip" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0026679" name="Tom Shanklin" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0008405" name="Tom Smith" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020474" name="Tonderai Chavhanga" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0030502" name="Tone Kopelani" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0020037" name="Toru Kurihata" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019357" name="Tyrone Howe" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020710" name="Valliami Ma'asi" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0021724" name="Yuji Sonoda" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0019090" name="Justin Harrison" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0016139" name="Mat Rogers" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0022233" name="Dan Luger" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0005945" name="Henry Paul" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018373" name="Josh Lewsey" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029815" name="Lewis Moody" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0016085" name="Mike Tindall" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014844" name="Olly Barkley" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0025898" name="Steve Thompson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000788" name="Trevor Woodman" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0028082" name="Will Greenwood" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024084" name="Rupeni Caucaunibuca" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0021080" name="Christophe Dominici" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030833" name="Damien Traille" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024855" name="Dimitri Yachvili" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029704" name="Frederic Michalak" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0026052" name="Olivier Magne" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024750" name="Tony Marsh" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000235" name="Brian O'Driscoll" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0004827" name="Christian Cullen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0021113" name="David Humphreys" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0031003" name="Denis Hickie" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0001543" name="Girvan Dempsey" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030527" name="Gordon D'Arcy" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030188" name="Peter Stringer" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0015724" name="Justin Marshall" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024766" name="Chris Paterson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029445" name="Brent Russell" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0003169" name="De Wet Barry" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0005686" name="Colin Charvis" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030080" name="Gareth Thomas" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0015460" name="Shane Williams" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0028633" name="Stephen Jones" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="10761" name="Stephen Moore" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0028009" name="Ali Williams" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0013549" name="Duncan Jones" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0009232" name="Simon Danielli" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0027644" name="Greg Somerville" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0028689" name="Ben Kay" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024774" name="Ben Cohen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019552" name="Jaco Van der Westhuyzen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019711" name="Malcolm O'Kelly" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0007208" name="Simon Easterby" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0021979" name="Werner Greef" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020482" name="Martin Johnson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014008" name="Johnny Wilkinson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0021577" name="Paul Grayson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0020193" name="Adam Jones" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0013037" name="Darren Morris" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0000588" name="Faan Rautenbach" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000170" name="John Hayes" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0005997" name="Mark Bartholomeusz" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_13" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="0019435" name="Nick Robinson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0010195" name="Paul O'Connel" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0021718" name="Scott Staniforth" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0032662" name="Mark Chisholm" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0028321" name="Agustin Pichot" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0001146" name="Ian Balshaw" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000637" name="Lawrence Dallaglio" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0000021" name="Phil Vickery" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014625" name="Richard Hill" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0010647" name="Rob Howley" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0006202" name="Ronan O'gara" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0006816" name="Gordon Bulloch" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0017035" name="Kees Meeuws" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029221" name="Breyton Paulse" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0017650" name="Percy Montgomery" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0022758" name="Schalk Burger" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020537" name="Mike Hercus" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0007391" name="Ashwin Willemse" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0001847" name="Bakkies Botha" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="28053" name="Gary Botha" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0008616" name="Dean Hall" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0027352" name="Derik Houggard" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0013490" name="John Smit" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0031981" name="Victor Matfield" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0006538" name="Gavin Henson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0001763" name="Shane Byrne" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0002598" name="Kevin Maggs" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0026809" name="F.Gonzalez" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0022361" name="T.McDonald" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0005602" name="J.Sheppard" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0007864" name="J.Crossland" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020528" name="P.Whiteman" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019964" name="M.Donnison" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0008826" name="M.Zwicker" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0012290" name="H.Katalau" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0031923" name="K.Davies" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029087" name="C.Heffler" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0003925" name="A.Evans" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0027663" name="B.McCarthy" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0023146" name="P.Chupin" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029309" name="M.James" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0011662" name="J.Sawyer" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000475" name="V.Dumitrescu" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0026946" name="M.Bouaziz" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0009464" name="D.Smith" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0000229" name="L.Kelly" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0014333" name="G.Simpson" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0012570" name="G.Nawali" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0028962" name="C.Berti" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0010910" name="N.Murphy" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030524" name="T.Garcia" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0018392" name="W.Williams" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020448" name="E.Vander" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0024515" name="P.Linsell" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0016336" name="J.Ajroud" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_3" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0001278" name="F.O'Leary" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="16118" name="Lome Faatau" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="25043" name="Luke McAllister" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="12722" name="Manual Contepomi" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0017469" name="R.Damm" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041000" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041001" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041002" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041003" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041004" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041005" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0041006" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0041007" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041008" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041009" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041010" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041011" name="" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041012" name="" skin="4" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041013" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041014" name="" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041015" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041016" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0041017" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0041018" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0041019" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0041020" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_3" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0041021" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041022" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041023" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041024" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041025" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041026" name="" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041027" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041028" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041029" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041030" name="" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0041031" name="" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0041032" name="" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0041033" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_3" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="0041034" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041035" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041036" name="" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041037" name="" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041038" name="" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="0041039" name="" skin="3" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041040" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041041" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041042" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0041043" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041044" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041045" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041046" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041047" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041048" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041049" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0041050" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0041051" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="0041052" name="" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="0041053" name="" skin="1" ea

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0041062" name="Hideki Namba" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041063" name="Koichi Kubo" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041064" name="Masaaki Sakata" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="0041065" name="Masao Amino" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041067" name="Nayoa Okubo" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041066" name="Takashi Tsuji" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0045000" name="Victor Scholtz" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0045001" name="Steve Smith" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0045002" name="Gerry Maher" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0045003" name="Pierre Dubois" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0045004" name="Eddit Foskett" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0045005" name="Brett Shaw" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="28223" name="Alexander Peclier" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041069" name="Gerard Fraser (calvisano)" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041070" name="Jared Barker" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041071" name="Romain Teulet" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0031920" name="Andre Pretorius" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041073" name="David Hill" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041074" name="Dan Parks" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0030877" name="Leon Macdonald" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0017984" name="Piri Weepu" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020135" name="Andy Goode" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="13392" name="Gareth Bowen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041079" name="Mark Van Gisbergen" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041080" name="Andy Dunne" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="9168" name="Manny Edmonds" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041082" name="Brock James" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041083" name="Gonzalo Queseda" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0041084" name="Chris Rossouw" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="20945" name="Felipe Contepomi" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019558" name="Fourie du Preez" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020489" name="Marius Joubert" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="0028145" name="Matt Giteau" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0012393" name="Harry Ellis" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0012189" name="Jamie Noon" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0028476" name="Mark Cueto" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0000288" name="Hugh Vyvyan" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0019169" name="Matthew Tait" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0020485" name="Bryan Habana" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="0029658" name="Peter Hewat" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="10202" name="Andy ***terll" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="17922" name="Matt Stevens" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="9961" name="Benn Blair" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="12550" name="Jimmy Gopperth" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="2623" name="AJ Venter" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="19161" name="Jean De Villiers" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="19611" name="Os Du Rant" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="23955" name="Wayne Julies" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="9058" name="Eddie Andrews" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="16343" name="Jonah Lomu" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41086" name="Asian Generic 1" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41087" name="Asian Generic 2" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41088" name="Asian Generic 3" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="41091" name="Asian Generic 4" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41092" name="Asian Generic 5" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41093" name="Asian Generic 6" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="41094" name="Asian Generic 7" skin="2" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="41095" name="Asian Generic 8" skin="2" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41096" name="Dark Generic 1" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41097" name="Dark Generic 2" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41098" name="Dark Generic 3" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41099" name="Dark Generic 4" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41100" name="Dark Generic 5" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="41101" name="Dark Generic 6" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="41102" name="Dark Generic 7" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="41103" name="Dark Generic 8" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_11" lowhairstyle="1_11" location="41104" name="Dark Generic 9" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41105" name="Dark Generic 10" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41106" name="Dark Generic 11" skin="4" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="41107" name="Dark Generic 12" skin="4" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41109" name="Brown Generic 1" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41110" name="Brown Generic 2" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41111" name="Brown Generic 3" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41112" name="Brown Generic 4" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41113" name="Brown Generic 5" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41114" name="Brown Generic 6" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41115" name="Brown Generic 7" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41116" name="Brown Generic 8" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="41117" name="Brown Generic 9" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_9" lowhairstyle="1_9" location="41118" name="Brown Generic 10" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="41119" name="Brown Generic 11" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41120" name="Brown Generic 12" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41121" name="Brown Generic 13" skin="3" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="41122" name="Brown Generic 14" skin="3" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="41123" name="Brown Generic 15" skin="3" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41124" name="Maori Generic 1" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41125" name="Maori Generic 2" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41126" name="Maori Generic 3" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41127" name="Maori Generic 4" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41128" name="Maori Generic 5" skin="2" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="41129" name="Maori Generic 6" skin="2" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41130" name="White Generic 1" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41131" name="White Generic 2" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41132" name="White Generic 3" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41133" name="White Generic 4" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41134" name="White Generic 5" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41135" name="White Generic 6" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="41136" name="White Generic 7" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="41137" name="White Generic 8" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="41138" name="White Generic 9" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="41139" name="White Generic 10" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41140" name="White Generic 11" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="SCR" lowhairstyle="SCR" location="41141" name="White Generic 12" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="true" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="41142" name="White Generic 13" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="ET" lowhairstyle="ET" location="41143" name="White Generic 14" skin="1" eartape="true" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="30792" name="Lionel Nallet" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="13653" name="Remy Martin" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="175" name="Gregory Lamboley" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="bald" lowhairstyle="bald" location="3822" name="Florian Fritz" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="30568" name="Julien Laharrague" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_16" lowhairstyle="2_16" location="18634" name="Dimitri Szarzewski" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" />

<player medhairstyle="1_17" lowhairstyle="1_17" location="11173" name="Sebastien Bruno" skin="1" eartape="false" scrumCap="false" gloves="false" /

great thing about this, i cant remember what the file was called, i accidently renamed it, arnt i brillient, though i am in the process of adding the names to the numbers in my player editor if anyone cares :)

Using that list, alot of players in the game do have licensed faces. EA just didn''t use them.

For example Christophe Dominici's face number in that list is 0021080 (21080 you don't have to include the zero's). But even though 21080 isn't in the drop down list in woosah's editor I just pasted 21080 in, saved it and it works. He now has his proper face and photo icon.

But many other players, I give them their correct face number as it is in the list (for example Alix Popham and Jason White) but there little photo icon just goes blank, but whilst playing in a game it uses their correct face. Did EA just not finish their photo icons?

Thanks

Latest posts