• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The BIG Rugby 2006 Modification Project

Thats sweet, it'll be mainly the french players, like dominici,teulet,peclier. That will suffer this problem.

Also I noticed Mark Cueto and Dallaglio have standrad portrait pictures but in game the face is different. Maybe as these two got late face scans etc.

So copying the numbers into the editor gets proper faces?

BM

No, because as I said before. A couple don't have portraits but have a 'real face' in game. Thanks for this, always wanted real faces for players like Dominici and White.

BM

Right I just tried it with Perry Freshwater, and he has gone from a fat baldy man to his proper face in portrait aswell, what a good find.

So I'll try and make a smaller,manageable and essential face list.

As many are repeats.

BM

There is some faces for some of the Harlequins players aswell. For when someone creates them.

some players have faces that look like they come from r2004 tho so not every player has a decent likeness

Oh god there are some terrible one, they have army style shaven heads.

Now I am gonna put them all in, done about 70 so far. Then find the dodgy ones and take them out.

David Bory is one, just from playing with bath. Flatman is good.

BM

Right that is every single one of them put in for an experiment, there are 136 that are in there that didn't have faces before. So now I will sift through the crap ones.

If anyone wants to help I'll post my roster

BM

Right the one I know work as they have a new Portrait.

D.Traille
I.Harinordoquy
S.Betsen
A.Peclier
J.Lomu
K.Meeuws
T.Marsh
C.Dominici
B.Liebenberg
M.Edmonds
P.Freshwater
W.Servat
C.Poitrenaud
D.Rossouw? Can't remember what he had before.

Right, now got to find all the crew cuts and legitimate without portraits.

BM

Originally posted by aaron118@Jun 2 2006, 05:21 AM
Add Y.Delaigue to that list :D
He was in the French squad, he wasn't a new insert.

I have now come to the conclusion that any player that doesn't have a portrait of the players I have added won't have a face in the game. As I thought why would EA not have these faces in the game. I can understand the french players and Lomu as they weren't licensed. However all the ones I have now are with crappy faces. So if I post up all the people with the dodgy faces could someone supply me with the codes of their default face? That would be a great help.

BM

Originally posted by Quintes@May 31 2006, 02:18 PM
Is there a mod pack out there that brings togethere everything everyone has made so far, like a "one-download-does-it-all" jobbie?
Anyone?

Originally posted by Quintes+Jun 2 2006, 09:32 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@May 31 2006, 02:18 PM
Is there a mod pack out there that brings togethere everything everyone has made so far, like a "one-download-does-it-all" jobbie?
Anyone? [/b]
No there isn't. Not yet anyway. Still waiting on a lot of kits, minikits, etc. Anyway, these mods are always evolving so no sooner had you downloaded one, you'd need a new one tbh.

Anyone got a list of mini-kit locations? Also how many kits are left to do?

Originally posted by PeeJay+Jun 2 2006, 10:17 AM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Jun 2 2006, 09:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Quintes
@May 31 2006, 02:18 PM

Anyone?
No there isn't. Not yet anyway. Still waiting on a lot of kits, minikits, etc. Anyway, these mods are always evolving so no sooner had you downloaded one, you'd need a new one tbh. [/b]
http://www.badongo.com/file/795134

Latest posts