• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Biggest Score in a rugby game you have seen?

We were ****** off because it was a big school in our town, and they were our cricket rivals (the cricket games were much tougher).

And I (who hardly scores tries!) got a cracker of a try *refer to the best try you've ever scored thread* :D

We played a school from Australia who were **** and and thrashed them 158-0. They were from the blue mountains. Blue Mountain Grammar School, to those Aussies out there who might know them.

I played hooker that day (I am usually a flanker) 'cos our starter was injured and their front row was so small even I had a field day. Scored 2 tries.

We played a school from Australia who were **** and and thrashed them 158-0. They were from the blue mountains. Blue Mountain Grammar School, to those Aussies out there who might know them.

I played hooker that day (I am usually a flanker) 'cos our starter was injured and their front row was so small even I had a field day. Scored 2 tries. [/b]
HAHAHAHA

We were in an u15s rep team, and we played Blue Mountains Grammar School as well (their Opens/1sts Side) and we beat them 75-0. They're a joke.

I've been in a few 100+ games. It's nice to get a chance to practice your sidestep as a forward :p

6â€"109 by the Lions against Manawatu (2005), one of the few games they won that tour...
the biggest win by the lions ever i think, against an bottom table club side tho...

Not the biggest scorelines ever, but I thought it was pretty impressive that -both- teams scored so many points.

Maties 47 - 44 TUKS

Recent FNB Varsity cup semi final match, Maties triumphs again !

What's this business about Blue Mountains Grammar? Funny they're so **** considering that their suburban side is pretty good, yet most Grammar schools are *****.

I remember when I played in Sydney for Cranbrook (another **** rugby school) we'd be looking to put a century on Sydney Grammar.

6â€"109 by the Lions against Manawatu (2005), one of the few games they won that tour...
the biggest win by the lions ever i think, against an bottom table club side tho...
[/b]

They were a middle of the table team to be fair... in the second division.

Last year we played against a mexican team, which was one of the best squads in Mexico, with players from their international side...
We played with our secondary school team (we almost always lose against other argentinian schools) ...and we beat them 47 - 5

One of the best squads in Mexico against our shitty team, and we won. But I made some mexican friends, they're great blokes, I hope rugby keeps on growing there.
cheers

The biggest i've seen in person was Northampton Saints 96-3 Sedgely Park.

Yes! I've not witnessed so many.

Last year we played against a mexican team, which was one of the best squads in Mexico, with players from their international side...
We played with our secondary school team (we almost always lose against other argentinian schools) ...and we beat them 47 - 5

One of the best squads in Mexico against our shitty team, and we won. But I made some mexican friends, they're great blokes, I hope rugby keeps on growing there.
cheers [/b]

Sounds like when my High School team played the Peru Under 21's when they went to South America and put 100 past them. Although we were NZ Champions that year (At both Under 15 and First XV level).

Latest posts