• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Bloodyslow the "epitomy" of Rugby!

_38823957_stank300.jpg

What the hell is that sponsor on his arm some sort of day care center lol

Kearney1i.jpg

Wow look at the pretty purple

Senter,D-4031341.jpg

Is it just me or do all league jerseys seem to take on the flying V pattern with multiple colors from the fruitloops box

[img]http://www.amnrl.com/graphx/news_091302.jpg

The Jersey that ultimately takes the cakes US Tomahawks (What the hell kind of name is Tomahawks anyways????)

Ok yeah League jerseys are real ugly but so are the Super 12 Jerseys so maybe its just me but is the Southern hemisphere have the trashiest taste in jerseys or what???? Maybe they were all born in a shed down under lol
<

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Oct 19 2004, 12:57 PM
lol wow NEC's Jerseys are so bad give me a break atleast they aren't littered with the latest ass ramming sponsors. Rugby league jerseys remind me of something I'd see in a Japanese Videogame. *Mario League 2*

Oh and Wally, you league folks ***** about Union all the time and how we are just **** and how using the weather as an excuse is lame etc. I distinctly remember league supporters *****ing about the australia vs new zealand game and how much union sucked etc and how using the weather is just an excuse blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Don't get me wrong I like both codes although Union is my preference. I just wanted to kind of put out what I see on a day to day basis concerning smart ass remarks from both league and union supporters.

Frankly no game is better then the other each has it strong and weak points. I like leagues speed and finesse but the lack of rucks would make me very bored. the saem thing goes for the lack of forward play. This is where the two philosophies differ a bit. Frankly I find league a little repetitive. It seems to be the same thing over and over again. Its almost predictable what they will do with the ball. One thing I do like is the intensity the players play at though.

Another thing why I like Union better is the International Comp sure league has some good comps but it is really a club oriented sport while I think union is more suited to the International game.
Rugger you're a dead set idiot. I'm 100% rugby through and through. League and AFL always come second best. However, even I can admit that leage is usually more of a spectacle than rugby. I'm not blaming anything on the weather.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Oct 19 2004, 01:08 PM
_38823957_stank300.jpg

What the hell is that sponsor on his arm some sort of day care center lol

Kearney1i.jpg

Wow look at the pretty purple

Senter,D-4031341.jpg

Is it just me or do all league jerseys seem to take on the flying V pattern with multiple colors from the fruitloops box

[img]http://www.amnrl.com/graphx/news_091302.jpg

The Jersey that ultimately takes the cakes US Tomahawks (What the hell kind of name is Tomahawks anyways????)

Ok yeah League jerseys are real ugly but so are the Super 12 Jerseys so maybe its just me but is the Southern hemisphere have the trashiest taste in jerseys or what???? Maybe they were all born in a shed down under lol
<
Your stupidity is starting to **** me off mate. Keno is the equivalent of Gold Lotto.. Child care centre, what the f***? You say that NRL teams wear ugly jerseys but they're just as bad in the ESL. You then go on to say about the bad taste in jerseys in the SH but you also say that the American Tomahawks take the cake. Last time I checked America was in the Northern Hemisphere. Also, what is so bad about the S12 jerseys? Find me one (besides maybe the Cats) that is especially trashy.

By the way you were wrong, this is the worst:
americarugbylimited.jpg

Originally posted by rugged@Oct 18 2004, 11:54 PM
Someone got a picture of the Gold Coast team's jerseys (rugby union)?

Now they are really rainbow.
I love it.

Playeraction44.jpg

NRL Jerseys don't neccessarily LOOK better but they are always better quality material.

I have found perhaps better pictures of the SL kits.

Bradford
club_strip_brad_h.gif
strip_bradford_away.gif

Castleford
strip_castleford.gif
strip_castleford_away.gif

Huddersfield
strip_huddersfield.gif
strip_huddersfield_away.gif

lmfao soo were seeing which rugby has the better looking shirts now are we! U guys need to grow up

Originally posted by neh@Oct 20 2004, 09:27 AM
lmfao soo were seeing which rugby has the better looking shirts now are we! U guys need to grow up
LMAO I had made the posts I made as a joke I did not know it would be taken so literally lol
<

Thanks for the laugh

I always thought that anything with stars and stripes all over it reminded me of pyjamas. I suppose the same would be true for anything done with maple leafs all over would look sort of the same but Canadians seem to do alot less of that. Anyways, I've noticed the beat jerseys are the plainer international ones. The most exciting pattern being the Georgian one which isn't half bad. It's pretty hard to come with a good jersey in several colours.

All the unique jerseys came from countries like Namibia and Georgia. I particularly liked the Romanian and Japanese ones (I bought it). The South African, French and English would have to be the worst.

Originally posted by Wally@Oct 22 2004, 11:04 PM
All the unique jerseys came from countries like Namibia and Georgia. I particularly liked the Romanian and Japanese ones (I bought it). The South African, French and English would have to be the worst.
Skin tight jerseys, whats all that about? And what on earth are tose collars?

The Wallabies and All Blacks wair skin tight jerseys too. The difference is they're not homesexualy skin tight.

Skin tight jerseys do serve a purpose though, it avoids the possiblity of jersey tackles.

Latest posts