• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The day is today!

C

Coco

Well, today is RC2006 official release day. I know quite a few people on the forum already have the game, but today is when the rest of us (most of us) will get the game - apart from a few exceptions who will get it inthe next few days.

When you get your copy of the game, post in this topic and say Aye. Also tell us the first thing you do in the game, right at the start.

Coco

I still haven't got mine. Damn post
<

First thing - Tigers against Bath, or Wasps, or whoever I click on first
<

the first thing i'm goin to do is select the language if applicable, then click on game modes!!!

First game - Tigers 43 Bristol 0.

No Varndell
<
and for some reason they have our 3rd hooker as second row, with no Louis Deacon. Anyway, looking good!

Got it. Blooming game didnt have it for the xbox.! bit of a mission to find a copy

Sale Vs Bath

yet to play!

It;s about 2.5 % unter control. About 2.5 % more under control than tghen rest.

Bit crap - oh well.....

Pick my game up at lunch time - will give it a blast later.

Expectations are reasonably low though
<

i love it

its weired first two games i was a little dissapointed but now i cant get of it

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 4 2006, 03:47 AM
i love it

its weired first two games i was a little dissapointed but now i cant get of it
Its a grow-er not a show-er
<

Got it 10:45 this morn for PS2

have been playing solidly until 8:30pm when the good lady kicked me off the tv

agree with Lora on this, was a bit underwhelmed at the start, but i've got the hang of it now (my fingers are programmed for PES5) and its great craic

def a grow-er

Although why in the name of God are Connacht the best rated Irish team? I'm a fan sure, but I stil recognise tha fact that they are shite!

First thing I did was look at the editing options, changed the names of a few comps and had a look at the Super 12 (not 14 - boo!) teams

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 3 2006, 10:38 PM
Although why in the name of God are Connacht the best rated Irish team? I'm a fan sure, but I stil recognise tha fact that they are shite!
Yeah, a lot of the ratings are bizzare.

Anyways I got a copy after school today and after an indifferent opening I am now hooked, despite the jersey-related problem in the other thread.

Did anyone else read the shoddy French-English translations in the manual?
E.g. in the HEC you don't score 4 tries for a bonus point you need '4 attempts'.

At the start I was just running sideways but I'm starting to get the hang of crashing with the forwards and using the (much improved) sidesteps with the backs.

Got my copy from Play today....don't really know what to make of it so far. It IS better than WCR, that's for sure, but I will reserve final judgement until I try Rugby 06.

Latest posts