• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Festive Thread

**** me, cracked my tooth now it's hurting like a *****.
Dentist isn't open now till Wednesday. :(
Going to have to stock up on Ibuprofen and co-codamol.

FML!!!! :mad:
Do you have an NHS dental access centre near you? They're specifically for people who either don't have a dentist or can't get an emergency appointment at their current one.
I had an abscess late last year (So I definitely hear you on the ibuprofen/paramol cocktail) and they sorted me out with some antibiotics when I couldn't get into my dentist.
Ive never used it but apparently clove oil is a godsend for tooth pain, as well.

**** me, cracked my tooth now it's hurting like a *****.
Dentist isn't open now till Wednesday. :(
Going to have to stock up on Ibuprofen and co-codamol.

FML!!!! :mad:
You win.
At least I was able to mostly sort my problem yeaterday
Otherwise Olyy's advice is correct. There should be someone able to take you today, it just won't be your usual

All sorted now. Kids pressies hidden, mountain of food and booze in the very full fridge. Party xmas eve at ours with traditional Polish food etc the Xmas day at my sisters for a more traditional British affair then veg on Boxing day. Looking forward to it as its been a tough old year in the Tallshort house

Do you have an NHS dental access centre near you? They're specifically for people who either don't have a dentist or can't get an emergency appointment at their current one.
I had an abscess late last year (So I definitely hear you on the ibuprofen/paramol cocktail) and they sorted me out with some antibiotics when I couldn't get into my dentist.
Ive never used it but apparently clove oil is a godsend for tooth pain, as well.

Thanks for the info.

All sorted now. Kids pressies hidden, mountain of food and booze in the very full fridge. Party xmas eve at ours with traditional Polish food etc the Xmas day at my sisters for a more traditional British affair then veg on Boxing day. Looking forward to it as its been a tough old year in the Tallshort house

Do you have Polish family then? We're making pierogi on Christmas Day - no connection to the country at all, just thought we'd give it a go

Finished work at 2pm yesterday, smashed out Scrooged, Always Sunny Xmas special and Friday night Dinner Xmas special,
Today I've done the Santa clause and nightmare before Christmas
Ham almost done, beers opened, I'm feeling decidedly more festive :D

Came down with flu, so decided not to go down and spread it about the family, especially as my sister has dodgy lungs anyway.
Ali decided to stay here with me... and has objected to me spending yesterday incubating in bed.

Nevermind, shit happens, I should get to see everyone at New Year; pity as I was looking forward to a mad Christmas, and am spending it between the bed and the sofa

Latest posts