• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Final Round of THE PREMIER NH competition (+ Semi finals)

Going to change it to awful game by the ref, because it's a shame as both teams have been fantastic, but how can you and the touch judges miss a player unconscious that close to the action.

**** decisions from the ref overall, but I think Leicester can feel hard done by, should have had at least 2 holding on penalties and been able to clear their lines.

However two fantastic semis in terms of rugby, all 4 sides giving it their all and 3 points separating both games overall.

Biased i know but for every holding on it felt like there should have been two pens for not rolling away.

Don't get me wrong, I felt the ref made mistakes on both sides, but I think Leicester suffered a bit more, especially in the closing stages. Quite a few passes that looked forwards as well.

I don't think either team could have complained too much about losing. Wasps got lucky with a few passes drifting forward but they were the sort of thing I see literally every week to the extent that I even wonder why we have touch judges at all. We also got called back for a few that weren't. We did play a lot of rugby, and but for a couple of late Leicester intercepts, as well as one seemingly deliberate knock-on, I think we would have been ahead going into the final 5 minutes.

Latest posts